Paul Bostaph officially parts ways with Testament

:kickass:Here;s to Paul & Dan, hope u guys will write and play some listenable tunes where we here can say " Yep, they are good".

and yeah..hope Dan could gain some & stop beig down on himself while blaming others for his 'demise', word of caution to Dan, Remember, you are not Mustaine and Anthrax is not Metallica!!

In all fairness I am sure there is validity to any lawsuit Dan Nelson filed against Anthrax. It's now coincidence they have had 4 different singers. Scott and Charlie run the show and don't really seem to care much about anyone but themselves. Thats just how it comes across. They are the biggest bullshitters in the world.

If Dan did have some input on those songs or wrote any of the lyrics etc he probably should get some compensation for them.

People stick up for Scott and Charlie without even knowing any of the facts. I don't know why anyone would believe a word those guys say

Just like people stick against Scott and Charlie without knowing all the facts.

Which is why it's pointless to take sides when it comes to the band's personal affairs, because us as nerdy forum Anthrax fans, will never have all the facts.

I'm sure there's validity to Nelson's suit, still think the guy is a douche though.

Well fact is Scott dissed Joey several time both directly and indirectly. He has said John Bush was back and it was spiritual. Only to find out Joey was once again back in the band He has said many things that have proven to be false over time.

Does anyone on here really take what Scott says about this band all that seriously?

He praises Joey now like a God. Yet just a few years ago said he was a bird and wasn't what Anthrax wanted for a singer.

4 singers for one band is quite a bit, especially when they didn't leave on their own terms. That sets off some red flags as to what is happening.

4 singers for one band is quite a bit, especially when they didn't leave on their own terms.

Black Sabbath and Deep Purple have had at least 4 singers each. Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Exodus etc. have had 3. I'd say Anthrax are actually in pretty good company.

Ok wait...Let just say IF..only IF..all of us agreed to the FACT that Scott & Charlie had in a certain way, once or a couple of time, screwed their lead vocalist...SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO NEXT?? Stop coming here? stop going to their show ? stop buiying their sstuff? or just continue our lives as usual?

...and besides its about Paul quitting Testament & starting a BAND(wohoo) with DAN (wow). They should really get Spitz in the band!! Seriously.

Well..it's a well known FACT that some of us here have this undivided hate towards certain band members & need to share it over & over again...and deep inside his lonely heart, that fella is praying hard..oo..so hard..for ANTHRAX to play a certain style that ANTHRAX will not play. Poor chap..I FEEL YER PAIN..

Well..it's a well known FACT that some of us here have this undivided hate towards certain band members & need to share it over & over again...and deep inside his lonely heart, that fella is praying hard..oo..so hard..for ANTHRAX to play a certain style that ANTHRAX will not play. Poor chap..I FEEL YER PAIN..

Really? I never noticed...:Smug: