Peace Sells box set

You could also just get the two disc set, which has the album and the live show. It's probably the only way you'll ever hear an official release with Megadeth's version of These Boots.

I think it's on the live album.

Anyway, everybody should check out Mustaine's commercial at megadeth.com, it's absolutely hilarious! :lol:

I'm suprised he didn't say "Hey, this is Dave Mustaine. Although I'm embarrassed by a couple of the songs, it is the 25th anniversary, so here's the box set."

I know it's on KIMB. The guy you quoted said that this box set is propably the only Megadeth album that you're gonna hear These Boots on anymore.

I got laughed at at the children of bodom concert recently cuz I held cryptic writings in high regards.

I find it pretty funny that people who like CoB think they are in a position to trash talk any Megadeth album. At least there's no extra cheesy keyboards there, I tell ya!

I'm suprised he didn't say "Hey, this is Dave Mustaine. Although I'm embarrassed by a couple of the songs, it is the 25th anniversary, so here's the box set."

I'm sure he'll play the satanic stuff when theyre doing the anniversary show later this year. I hope so anyway...

Troooo.

Everyone should just pretend Risk never happend. Alot of people bash The World Needs A Hero as well but I still like that album.

I don't have that LP so I can't really judge it but I liked their cover of out on the tiles by zep. I think it was recorded during this session but it didn't make the LP.

Was Headcrusher on risk? I can't believe they played that at a big four show recently. That's one of the worst (and there are plenty of them) 'Deth songs ever. My theory is that its easy to sing. Mustaine's voice has really shit the bed for at least a year now. Im glad I caught them in march of last year when his voice wasn't as fried as it is now. Kinda feel sorry for him.