Peace Sells box set

I don't have that LP so I can't really judge it but I liked their cover of out on the tiles by zep. I think it was recorded during this session but it didn't make the LP.

Was Headcrusher on risk? I can't believe they played that at a big four show recently. That's one of the worst (and there are plenty of them) 'Deth songs ever. My theory is that its easy to sing. Mustaine's voice has really shit the bed for at least a year now. Im glad I caught them in march of last year when his voice wasn't as fried as it is now. Kinda feel sorry for him.

Nah, Headcrusher from 'Endgame'.

My bad. I like that album. I must have been thinking of crush em. I never read lyrics anymore and barely even pay attention to song titles for that matter evidently. I zero in on the guitars, groove, delivery and melody.

Did they play Crush Em at a big four show? That song I actually like, only reason to acknowledge Risk exists lol.

I don't have that LP so I can't really judge it but I liked their cover of out on the tiles by zep. I think it was recorded during this session but it didn't make the LP.

Was Headcrusher on risk? I can't believe they played that at a big four show recently. That's one of the worst (and there are plenty of them) 'Deth songs ever. My theory is that its easy to sing. Mustaine's voice has really shit the bed for at least a year now. Im glad I caught them in march of last year when his voice wasn't as fried as it is now. Kinda feel sorry for him.

The Zep cover was recorded during the United Abominations sessions in 2007. Head Crusher was the single from Endgame, so I guess that's why they're still playing. Personally I'd much rather hear How The Story Ends or The Right To Go Insane.

Yes, the original print which you can't get anymore, unless you want to go on ebay and pay some crackdiculous price for someone else's copy. Or listen to all the beeps on the remastered version.

Really? I've got it, anyone want to pay a crackdiculous price to buy it from me?

I'm sure you can find it on torrent sites. It's not that great anyway.

Really? I've got it, anyone want to pay a crackdiculous price to buy it from me?

I'm sure you can find it on torrent sites. It's not that great anyway.

I've got it also. The point was "official release," not the fact that you can download it from a half dozen sites. I'm surprised they were allowed to include that song on the live disc without having to do the same thing they did on the remastered version of KIMB.

I've got it also. The point was "official release," not the fact that you can download it from a half dozen sites. I'm surprised they were allowed to include that song on the live disc without having to do the same thing they did on the remastered version of KIMB.

Fill me in. I have no idea what you guys are on about, I assumed Dave had fucked up the remaster just like he did with the remastered RIP.

Fill me in. I have no idea what you guys are on about, I assumed Dave had fucked up the remaster just like he did with the remastered RIP.

The album features the first of many covers performed by Megadeth: a speed metal version of Nancy Sinatra's classic "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'", with lyrics altered by Mustaine. The song sparked controversy in later years when the song's original author, Lee Hazlewood, deemed Mustaine's changes to be "vile and offensive" and demanded that the song be removed from the album. Under threat of legal action, the song was removed from all pressings released after 1995. In 2002, however, the album was re-released with an edited version of the song, with the altered lyrics bleeped. In the 2002 re-issue liner notes, Mustaine is strongly critical of Hazlewood, and notes that Hazlewood received royalties for almost 10 years before objecting to the altered version.

Oh, thanks. I hadn't realised my CD was pre-1995, that's weird, I must have bought it used cos I know I never bought it that long ago.

Yeah. I recently saw some guy on ebay trying to sell a copy for $85. That to me is a "crackdiculous amount." I guess I assumed that anyone who likes Megadeth already knew the story of These Boots. My bad.

So anyway, if you found a used copy within the past few years at a decent price, that was a lucky find and wherever you got it from, they must not have known what they had.

Yeah. I recently saw some guy on ebay trying to sell a copy for $85. That to me is a "crackdiculous amount." I guess I assumed that anyone who likes Megadeth already knew the story of These Boots. My bad.

So anyway, if you found a used copy within the past few years at a decent price, that was a lucky find and wherever you got it from, they must not have known what they had.

Well, I probably got it about 10 years ago, so around 2001-ish. I'm not the biggest Megadeth fan, never have been so I never really kept up on all their info (oddly enough I do own all their albums though).