Peace Thread

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
Haven't we had about enough of this empty insult business now?

It has nothing to do with anything really and it sure stopped entertaining me long ago.

And all these fake accounts are just silly.

Peace ?
Real war hasn't begun yet ... I can tell you ... woooh man what's being prepared as a reprisal in case of another unjustified attack... It's gonna :headbang:
@Rasher or whatevernickurusing : I need the metalhead smiley holding a pint of beer !

There ya go Koalanus. :kickass: :kickass:

Anyways I just noticed the "Be Mean Here" thread was deleted...hmm seems we do have a moderator around here. It seems that it got pretty nasty after I left o_O

tybuddy-peace-bright.gif

koalanus said:
Peace ?
Real war hasn't begun yet ... I can tell you ... woooh man what's being prepared as a reprisal in case of another unjustified attack... It's gonna :headbang:
@Rasher or whatevernickurusing : I need the metalhead smiley holding a pint of beer !
It is strange that you feel like you are just reacting but you was one of the few that started it all. I advise you one thing. Get rid of your aggressive behaviour...:) and learn to focuss a bit or your headache may increase...

All this conditioning stinks...
beute6.jpg

Dora said:
Frodnat:
FYI, its the PEACE thread.
Oh, sorry...

Maybe I should use one of these :)...

pedale.jpg

But only after I said what I have to say, even if they won´t understand, what I am talking about...;)

Falconspirit said:
There ya go Koalanus. :kickass: :kickass:

Anyways I just noticed the "Be Mean Here" thread was deleted...hmm seems we do have a moderator around here. It seems that it got pretty nasty after I left o_O

YEAH !!! GIVE THE MEAN THREAD BACK FFS :yell:

Falcon, ça sera pour une autre fois le concours d'insultes ;)

fuckin cunts. did anyone ask me, eh? not they did not. fuckin e-fascists...

i mean was the be mean here thread offending? i did it to preserve the other threads. is this stupid or what?

:mad: