Fake COB Facebook Profiles, Beware

Maybe in future hentai becomes 3D and we can touch them. We must team up and go to Tokyo hentai underground shops.

We must team up and go to Tokyo hentai underground shops.

This! Events like Chibicon, Nekocon and Animecon in Finland are too mainstream for me now!

Maybe in future hentai becomes 3D and we can touch them.
Well, 3D hentai would be a great business for Nintendo and I think they might reach this certain audience only by installing 3D hentai application in people's 3DS' and adding new content weekly as DLC!

Why do all the males have huge brown cocks btw?

It's the same why the girls appear so young and shy. Boys and girls go to different schools in Japan I think, plus the lack of free time, this results in men not getting laid before being well grown up, so they are bitter for not having had sex young and this fantasy is the result.

A headsup from Roope

http://www.facebook.com/childrenofbodom/posts/10150485162338737

"Little advice to everybody. If you are facebook friend of Roope Latvala. Just know that the Roope Latvala there is a fake, `cause there is nobody real by that name. These so-called me`s allready started booking and hooking dates and all under my name. Sorry guys!
Happy new year everybody!!-Roope Latvala"

Just read it too. They should blow the other guys out the water too, like this Henkka Seppälä. How weak does a person have to be to make a fake celebrity profile and post stupid shit and enjoy all the drooling from the deluded fans. Best way to smoke 'em is thru the band's official FB account.

I think there's more shortage of active members here since Relentless Reckless Forever than there ever was. It looks like most of the old fans have left, and the new ones haven't brought any discussion to this forum, it tells the new fans are different than the older ones. If I want to discuss or look for something interesting about a band, I go to their messageboard, not Facebook like the drooling puberty. Also, Alexi is not the same anymore he was ten years ago, so we no longer have the <3 teen girl fans.

Moikkis ;)
(Hi) --- Am wondering what you mean about Alexi isn't the same as he was 10 years ago.....????? He'll forever be not only to most.. the most incredible guitar player in Metal, but always hot as hell.... I make alot of videos and Alexi has fans worldwide from 13 to 113 -- I was surprised at first to see how many worldwide there are and the age differences. Literally 50 year age difference in woman that go crazy:worship:blush::kickass: if you say his name even ;D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ IDK about anyone else but I love RRF, it's a killer album and Im happy when COB does different things. I do know what you mean about fan sites and for sure Black Veil Brides has tens of thousands on at any given time of day, but just because COBs forum isn't bust doesn't mean they aren't as loved as a band. Their only FB page the Official one linked in with their website, the fb site with updates ect..does have enormous amounts of ppl on it constantly. Maybe since today more peeps are on social sites that are all llinked together and are in groups all over it's not the same, I wouldn't blame the album and definately not Alexi.
~~~~ Anyways, what exactly did you mean by the Aleksi sentence? Just curious:confused:

-- Thanks for your time
COB FOREVER
Holli