Peavey Windsor Clips

Tommy Evans

Jul 19, 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado
You definitely need a tube screamer man, tone is flubby and very untight. Repost once your get a TS for sure though!

I actually tried that. And I wasn't feelin it. Now that I think about it, I mightve been Doing it wrong? I just put a TSE808 as the first thing in my post chain. Is that right? I also did the same with the TS in pod. Didn't like either.

However, I just dug up my old Boss DS-1 so I'll try that out.

Sounds like maybe too much gain, at least for my tastes. Also, try scoring a ts7 they can be hard to find locally but they are basically the same as a ts9 for less than half the price. I had to order mine online though :(

I actually tried that. And I wasn't feelin it. Now that I think about it, I mightve been Doing it wrong? I just put a TSE808 as the first thing in my post chain. Is that right? I also did the same with the TS in pod. Didn't like either.

However, I just dug up my old Boss DS-1 so I'll try that out.

guitar - interface - vst ts - out of interface into reamp box (if you have one otherwise skip this part - into head

the windsor wasn't really made for this, but it'll do just fine with a tubescreamer and maybe roll off some of the high frequency.

A little cripsy, try moving the mic slightly slightly slightly further from the cone. Other than that it sounds good. What cab?