Pentecost III

my dying groom said:
If these two songs are Kingdom and We, The Gods, your thoughts about Penteclaus resemble mine.
what else could they be, I wanted to get "we the people, we the spirits, we the gods" tattoed in 6 inch gothick letters but the pope wouldnt be impressed so i left it

Bastet said:
hehe, well, i had "paranoid android" there. but that's cause i'm a bit paranoid, not because i love radiohead that much. i actually prefer death over radiohead :D
and i do like all the other anathema albums veryyy much, also the older ones :)
oh than that's what I remember :)
I didn't really like that song when I heard it at first, nor did I like the clip, because it was like 'oh my god :erk: ' okay, I don't really remember, but that's it :) now I tend to like it more :)
well, about their videos, they are very touching in some way, I remember how I felt about every (or almost every) clip of theirs when I saw them first. That's quite rare... I mean if I were a fanatic it would be easy to figure out my behaviour (like 'weeeeee this is their new video' and jumping around and all that) but I'm not, so that's why I say it's rare. but I like it.
I'm having a somewhat schizo relationship with Radiohead, some songs of them I llllllove, others I just can't stand or can't understand, and I'm not talking about the meaning of words. And okay, I don't know every single piece they wrote. But I think those I like defeat the ones I don't :) I mean I used to say I like them if someone asks, at last those songs I know.

This album is one in the list of 10 heaviest metal albums ever... "Mine Is Yours..." this first riff from that song is a pure fucking heaviness!