People, the name of Anthrax's intro tune isn't "Blues Bro's theme"...

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
... or "Blues Bro's intro" it is actually a song called "I Can't Turn You Loose" so could you please type the actual title. That's a major pet peeve of mine. Otis Redding wrote the song so show a little respect. Most of you are educated. Act like it.

I'm glad they still use the song "Blues Bros. Intro" to start the show.
I'd be pissed if they stopped playing "Blues Bros. Intro". Unless they play "Uncle Fukka" instead like they did on the Killer A's tour.

TD said:
... or "Blues Bro's intro" it is actually a song called "I Can't Turn You Loose" so could you please type the actual title. That's a major pet peeve of mine. Otis Redding wrote the song so show a little respect. Most of you are educated. Act like it.

I hear ya TD, but I think I know why people always call in "Blues brothers intro". On the N.F.V video, at the beginning there's a written intro from Anthrax with the music playing that says something to the effect "we hope you enjoy our Blues brothers intro". Be proud of yourself TD for knowing that it really is "I can turn you loose", I did! :cool:

Posted by Riehlthing - Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by jdelpi
I say continue to write "Blues Brothers intro" just to piss off Ty.
Did Otis Redding rip off the Blues Brothers?

Your killing me Dawg! :tickled:

Cheerz!

AugDawg

ThraxDude said:
I'm glad they still use the song "Blues Bros. Intro" to start the show.
I'd be pissed if they stopped playing "Blues Bros. Intro". Unless they play "Uncle Fukka" instead like they did on the Killer A's tour.

I, too, am glad they use the Blues Brothers intro to open the show. When I saw them in Cleveland, they used the Blues Brothers intro and played "Uncle Fucka" at the end of the show.

One reason why I like the Blues Brothers intro is that they have used it since Spreading the Disease (minus Stomp and Killer A's), so it's old school. They should not change it, just like bands should not change their logos...unless it sucks.

Also, the Blues Brothers intro is very contrasting with Anthrax's heavy metal assualt.

augdawg2 said:
I hear ya TD, but I think I know why people always call in "Blues brothers intro". On the N.F.V video, at the beginning there's a written intro from Anthrax with the music playing that says something to the effect "we hope you enjoy our Blues brothers intro". Be proud of yourself TD for knowing that it really is "I can turn you loose", I did! :cool:

Posted by Riehlthing - Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by jdelpi
I say continue to write "Blues Brothers intro" just to piss off Ty.
Did Otis Redding rip off the Blues Brothers?

Your killing me Dawg! :tickled:

Cheerz!

AugDawg
Just messin' with Ty.

I already knew what it was called because it took me years to locate a cassette tape of it. A couple of years later, I bought the CD. Technology. Anyway, it's so much easier to say blues brother intro.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
TD is the king so we better not call the Blues Brothers Intro The Blues Brothers intro any more... We wouldent want to Make HER mad..

You'd be funny if you weren't so f'ing retarded. I'll leave you alone though, since I teach the kids that ride the half-bus I'll refrain from picking on you. I'm glad to have people like you in my world Buddy - Someone has to wrap fish for me when I go to the market, and someone has to pump my gas when I go to Sunoco.