People who wear Vehemence T-Shirts pics.

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Feel free and post pictures of you wearing our t shirt, if you have any of them online or if you find any. :headbang:

140733678_l.jpg

Those spikes look familiar.
164303762_l.jpg
161516547_l.jpg

beforecut.jpg

lol...and for the record... I'd drawn that shirt in the previous post because you guys were sold out of the black logo shirt in this post. Needless to say I bought it as soon as I found out you could.

:D :kickass:

Many, many good shows played in this shirt. I bought it from Bjorn when you guys played in Long Island, and it was a fucking sick show. It's been a good shirt ever since. Vehemence rocks.

I need to buy a new one actually... (all the more reason for you guys to come back here :yell: ). I retired the one I have to hang on my wall because wearing it so much has started to fade the signatures on it :cry: .

but I guess I can take it out of retirement for another day to get a pic up here. I think it's worth the risk :)

Edit : Actually... here's a couple I found on my computer. :) (note the difference in digital cameras..... heh)

nnnneerrroooo.jpg

mandjohnchavez.jpg

John why do I look like I tower over you?... you were so much taller than me.. hmm :erk:

mebryanedwardsandbjorndannov.jpg

I HAVE YET TO GET MY PIC WITH MARK AND ANDY. Next time you're here, it's on... oh yes.

98_Kupd_Vehemence_Motive_Autumns_End.JPG

I found this one, it was taken a week before the Dec 10th 2004 show at the Marquee.

(Vehemence/Motive/Autums End with Marcus Meng METAL dj FOR into the pit)

I have added it to that photo section on our website.

- Awesome pic Marleah!

I would have a Vehemence logo T if you just had more XL's. Then you could all see me....in a Vehemence shirt.