Peppered Cancer and School

Who played bass on these 2 songs? It sounds so cool when the bass is able to keep up with all the guitar's fast running and all the notes can actually be heard.

I'm guessing Ron did the bass parts, except the tone (especially on PC) sounds so much different than the bass tone on SSOTC.

Ron's one of the few guitarists that actually does a nice job with bass.

The bass on 'Peppered Cancer' and 'School' was played by Nano, an old friend of mine. He's related to Dee, who played drums on "Solitarily Speaking..."

Ron

Thnx alot Ron you are Great (among other crazy things)!!! Those mp3's are hot and your job (in all of your work) is amazing. Greetings from the hot Greece (40c) :loco:

Hey Ron, thank you so much for uploading these two. The sound is much better than in the DVD.
I don't want to sound greedy (though your great music tends to make me), but is there a chance we also get "So It Ain't" in mp3? As a big fan of jazz-latin matterial and a bass player (cool bass solo in the track), I fucking love it. I know you're not playing in it, but maybe you own it and have the rights to share it... hopefully.

About Nano: when I read your reply, I was ready to ask you why didn't this guy get a credit at the end of the DVD. But then I connected it with Dee, the drum player and figured the real meaning. :lol:

Sorry for picking up the thread again, but...
is it possible to get these songs in better quality? Flac or 320kbit\s MP3 would be nice. I would pay money for it.