Johnny D, Swine, and Aboron

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Guys,
Just thought I'd share my haul at the used bins today....I picked up Arch Enemy's Anthems of Rebellion, DOWN - Nola, and the DIO live dvd all for $6.99 each!!!

JOHNNY D - Just wanted you to know I had Morbid Angel in my hands and was about to buy it as per your recommendation but for just a tad more cash I got all the above. I also say Edguy but the only one they had was a double live disc for $19.99 and I didn't want to shell that out either. But I'll still check out Heretic when I get some more dough.

ABORON - How do you download winmx?

SWINE - Down??? Still looking for that one? Hit me on email.
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
Guys,
Just thought I'd share my haul at the used bins today....I picked up Arch Enemy's Anthems of Rebellion, DOWN - Nola, and the DIO live dvd all for $6.99 each!!!

JOHNNY D - Just wanted you to know I had Morbid Angel in my hands and was about to buy it as per your recommendation but for just a tad more cash I got all the above. I also say Edguy but the only one they had was a double live disc for $19.99 and I didn't want to shell that out either. But I'll still check out Heretic when I get some more dough.

ABORON - How do you download winmx?

SWINE - Down??? Still looking for that one? Hit me on email.
Ted

Get Edguy Before Morbid you will like that one MUCH better Belive me Check em both out but Yeah :) Get Edguy First I think you will be Plesantly surprised

Still Looking for Nola...

You scored. Arch Enemy for $6.99?!

May the bastard that traded that in burn in eternal hell...

I have the Dio Dvd, it's fucking great.

I'm gonna burn a copy of the DVD audio on 5.1 as soon as I get around to it....

That little man raws!

sixxswine said:
Ed"fucking"Guy, what a lame name.

I trust your recommendations, though JonnyD.

That sounds about as lame as:

"Guy Mann-Dude" remember him?

I got an autographed photo of him, somewhere....

Trust me Dont mind the name Its the music that counts :) They are one of the Best Power Metal bands out today They are like Better Helloween :p

Edguy are a great band definitely worth checking out i had Vain Glory Opera and Theater Of Salvation but i was short of cash a few months ago and like a dick i sold them both :(

Well you learn from your mistakes i guess :D