Pepsi is a cheap coke ripoff

I drink both pepsi and cola. Sometimes cola taste better other times pepsi is best. I have never used either pepsi or cola with liquir, these are my "the-day-after-with-a-big-fat-cheeseburger-drinks"

AlphaTemplar said:
They have no creativity...when was the last time Pepsi released a product that wasn't a bastardizatin of Coke? And their ads do nothing but put coke down...
It is called direct market competition. If Pepsi weren't selling a product that was slightly similar to the Coca Cola Company, you would find that the latter wouldn't be so creative and inventive with their products. Why would they need to release Cherry Cola, Lime Cola and so forth if there wasn't a struggle for popularity and sales within the market? Plenty of places sell Pepsi on tap as one of their only beverage choices whilst others sell Coca Cola. Kentucky Fried Chicken is an example of a franchise that deal with Pepsi only whilst McDonald's are the counter-parts who deal with Coca Cola only. It is a matter of preference, and plenty of companies create the same product as another company, not just Pepsi. It's all about competition and having power within the industry to gain popularity.

If you want to call Pepsi a cheap rip-off on Coca Cola, you better be prepared to start talking about every company who do almost exactly the same thing as another company. Computer manufacturers, tyre manufacturers, juice vendors, and so on and so forth. This wasn't a very well thought-out thread.

I rekon both taste pretty good, and different. Coke's definately better and they have been able to establish their base product way better and so they can afford to keep dishing out these quite awful add-ons

Edgecrusher said:
Jack and COKE
Captain and COKE
Bourbon and COKE

I'd like to see the look on their face when you order a drink with pepsi in it.

PS: if you really wanna get fucked up, try mixing liquors with Red Bull. My personal fave is Seagrams 7 and red bull, but the most popular around here seems to be the Jager-bombs.
i put dr pepper in all of my alchohol

I dont even drink soda anymore, but I always liked Pepsi more, and all things aside, theyre #1 in the beverage market anyways, especiallyl with having lipton BRISK and TROPICANA under their belt...and as far as originality, they had the Mt Dew Pitch Black over halloween, ive never seen code do something like that...

Pepsi is better I think. Coke leaves a gritty film all over my mouth, and even dissolves some of the skin sometimes. I akes e realize just how bad that shit is for y health. I don't drink much soda anymore, but if I had a gun to my head and had to pick, Pepsi wins easily. I used to drink about 6 cans of that a day. I was quite the fatass.

150px-Rc29.jpg

I win. :cool: