Periphery Creativelive

I bought the Eyal Levi seminar and will buy this one when I can. Wish Andy or Jens Bogren or Daniel Bergstrand would do one of these, I'd buy that shit sight unseen.

Wish Andy or Jens Bogren or Daniel Bergstrand would do one of these, I'd buy that shit sight unseen.

+1000 :D

I'd add Jacob Hansen (especially for his drum tones and the low end treatment) and Tue Madsen for his bass/guitar atomic tones. Well, we could add a bunch of other awesome producers actually but they're among my fave ones...

I'm not in the market for this product, but I really don't know why $100 for any educational product is considered expensive. I've paid over $2000 for a single seminar (not audio-related) and it was worth the money 7 times over (I made a little over 14k in a year after implementing strategies I learned there).

A 60 minute guitar lesson with a good teacher costs $70-100. So does an hour with a good personal trainer/physio or an adjustment at the chiropractor. Women pay $200 for their hair regularly.

I don't really know what quality anyone expects from a $9.99 product?

$100 is nothing if the material is good. I've seen creative live courses that I would have paid 5x the price on (Kurt Ballou), especially if I were able to show some of that stuff to myself 5 years ago.

On the other hand, there are creative live courses that I wouldn't pay any amount of money for. It all depends on the content.

From what everyone's told me, the content Nolly provides is fantastic, so kudos

Nolly i just wanted to let you now that in the bonus video about micking a cab we can't hear the actual sound of the microphone. I guess the people editing the video made a mistake.

Once again, awesome class!

Nolly i just wanted to let you now that in the bonus video about micking a cab we can't hear the actual sound of the microphone. I guess the people editing the video made a mistake.

Once again, awesome class!

I agree with this, seems like the SM57 or 421 are not audible in the video at all. Also, I can't seem to locate the "bonus samples recorded during the session," any updates on those?

So far day 1 is really awesome, great stuff!

I'm not sure what is up with the audio on the bonus video but I have messaged the show producer and hopefully they will rectify that ASAP. The samples/jam clips are up now, I'd love to hear what you guys do with them!

This class is really awesome. Plenty of great tips here. Thanks for sharing your tricks Nolly!

I'm missing the sale, but I'll be able to get it at the end of this month. (unless there's another sale coming)
Watched parts of the broadcast and I liked what I saw.

*purchased*, i watched a little bit of the live stream and really liked what i have seen so im very looking forward to watch the whole course when i have a couple of days off

i really dig creative live classes, i purchased quite a couple of those and learned so much from it, i´m really glad that they exist and give us the chance to expand our knowledge with so many high quality online courses

cheers

I may need to get in on this, but may not be able to until the end of the month.

Not entirely sure how it works, would I be able to buy an on-demand download or stream in 3 or 4 weeks time, or is this a live or limited time thing?

Not entirely sure how it works, would I be able to buy an on-demand download or stream in 3 or 4 weeks time, or is this a live or limited time thing?

You can buy it anytime you want to and then download and/or stream the video files.
It's not limited.

@Nolly: great course, really enjoyed it!