PERIPHERY - FINALLY! WE HAVE A SINGER! NEW SONG AND MORE SHIRTS!!

Just heard this
Fucking sublime dude

None of the pretense in the vocal lines that plagued Casey's contributions but all of the majesty and then some.
Love his growls too. That ever so slightly hardcore twinged sound of growl suits you guys so well.

WOW!! Nice vocals, the dude is really good! You guys will kick ass. Good luck with the album, I hope you'll tour Europe anytime soon (won't be long with this kind of talent).

If I had a label, I'd sign you guys!

... And get you a hot female bassist so you'd actually sell some shit. ;)

Awesome work, man!

For me Periphery is now complete. I really like progressive metal and bands like Textures. But sometimes too much complexe rhytmic riffing is boring to me. But now with the awesomeness if the new singer, everything is well balanced. wow Misha I can't imagine the BOOM it's gonna be when you're gonna release the album.

wow thanks a lot guys!
haha its always nerve wracking to introduce new members, especially singers because they so drastically affect the sound of the band, but im so happy that the response has been so good so far, because we all feel like we finally have our guy for good!

You guys have to hear my buddy Mike sing over two Periphery track. These is the BADDEST vocals I have ever heard. His patterns are SICK. Check it out at MySpace.com/mikesoloaz. ENJOY!!!

"You guys have to hear my buddy Mike sing over two Periphery track. These is the BADDEST vocals I have ever heard. His patterns are SICK. Check it out at MySpace.com/mikesoloaz. ENJOY!!!"

You weren't lying about them being the BADDEST ha...

"You guys have to hear my buddy Mike sing over two Periphery track. These is the BADDEST vocals I have ever heard. His patterns are SICK. Check it out at MySpace.com/mikesoloaz. ENJOY!!!"

You weren't lying about them being the BADDEST ha...
rap fragments sux ;P