Person on the forum LEAST deservant of bannage

Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
In other words, who here do you think is an indispensable presence whose quality contributions to the forum have served only to improve it. This thread is to recognize those of us who have made a positive impact, people we can rely upon for sage advice and role models. These people can range from infrequent posters to omnipresent moderators.

These people, I feel, are worthy of such praise:

Necuratul
CAIRATH
MalignParadigm
~Neurotica
V5

mr unknown
hubster
life sucks
necuratul

all are great members i respect :>

I'm not sure about indenspensable(wording it as you did kind of sucks really) but here's couple of people who weren't mentioned yet and don't flame all that much, (some– not at all) and seem like nice folks all around:
Jreg
Ben_t
Killbot
MasterOLightning
cookiecutter
Death_Delirium
Death Aflame
the starter of this thread

I'm not sure about indenspensable(wording it as you did kind of sucks really) but here's couple of people who weren't mentioned yet and don't flame all that much, (some– not at all) and seem like nice folks all around:
Jreg
Ben_t
Killbot
MasterOLightning
cookiecutter
Death_Delirium
Death Aflame
the starter of this thread

Is it just because I happen to have a Cadaver avatar? Though with my fabulous average of like 0.25 posts a day I wouldn't call myself indispensable by any stretch of the imagination. :lol:

Malign Paradigm
CAIRATH
Hibernal Dream
Hubster
Unknown

However there are plenty of people that could be on that list.

It's bad enough another thread was started about who deserves to be banned. And deservant was used in the title, which isn't a word. But this is just even more stupid. Who cares who doesn't deserve to be banned? Everyone is going to list their friends anyways. :rolleyes:

People who are worthy enough, in my opinion.....

Faith No More
Krig
Life Sucks
Thoth-Amon
Genocide Roach
sixxswine
RipDime05