Person on the forum LEAST deservant of bannage

Hmmm... not sure what pieces of his would correspond to those composers you mentioned but as far as the pieces which I thoroughly enjoy you must get:
1. Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta- Absolute masterpiece. The first and thrid movements are so dark and outright spooky. In fact Kubrick used the third movement in The Shinning to great effect.
2. 6 String Quartets- Not easy listening but Bartok has some incredible stuff in here.
3. 3 Piano Concertos- Number 2 is especially good.
Those are great pieces to start off with of course he's got other good stuff also. Happy listening! :cool:

Here are the posters that I like (expanded)

Neurotica
Lady Valerie
Zephyrus
Bluewizard
Unfaithfully Metalhead
Hatebreeder
Astrum
TIACN
Necuratal
Unknown
Satanstoenail
Mort Divine
Hubster
Hiberal Dream
Cookiecutter
CAIRATH

Also, I guess Dazed/Brutal and the Grays are cool. Also blue jay isn't as annoying as before.

Here are the posters that I like (expanded)

Neurotica
Lady Valerie
Zephyrus
Bluewizard
Unfaithfully Metalhead
Hatebreeder
Astrum
TIACN
Necuratal
Unknown
Satanstoenail
Mort Divine
Hubster
Hiberal Dream
Cookiecutter
CAIRATH

Also, I guess Dazed/Brutal and the Grays are cool. Also blue jay isn't as annoying as before.

^.^

What ever happened to Carcassian? He was kind of cool.

DarkBliss
~Neurotica
Hell Awaits Us All
Nissan

Plus some other homies I forgot.

My god, people here aactually like me given my outbursts lately? I totally thought I was heading into a downward spiral!

** pops another happy pill **

Posters who have proved knowledgeable and particularly useful:
MalignParidigm
Necuratul
V.V.V.V.V.
Life Sucks

Posters that are just cool (although not as knowledgeable as the above) and don't need to be banned:
Zephyrus
cookiecutter
ohiogrinder
Cythraul
Hatebreeder
Death Delirium (most of the time)
Hell Awaits Us All (most of the time)

I haven't really come across any regulars I would ban. I think there is a good mix of people here.

In particular I have had enjoyd conversations with Thoth-Amon, Hell Awaits Us All and As-I-Lay-Dying. I like Crapples' name. I usually get a good laugh reading childrengrinder, Rabid Headbanger and Faith No more (props for being glam in a death world).

Sorry if I forgot someone.