Person on the forum LEAST deservant of bannage

No votes for Falco/Armageddon's Child/Scourge of God/i.e.? I suppose it would be hard to argue that he's least deserving of bannage, but his posts are significantly more thought provoking than just about anyone else's.

VVVVV, Necuratul, and Malign Paradigm seem to be the three guys that know the most bands here. J. knows a ton of obscure stuff, but posts too infrquently.

Posters that I find to generally be good (apologies for omissions; probably because your screenname/av don't jump out at me.):
cookiecutter
Cythraul
DarkBliss
Dazed and Brutal
Death Delirium
Hibernal Dream
Hubster
Killbot
Life Sucks
~Neurotica
Zephyrus
unknown

It helps if you post about black metal.

Here are the posters that I like (expanded)

Neurotica
Lady Valerie
Zephyrus
Bluewizard
Unfaithfully Metalhead
Hatebreeder
Astrum
TIACN
Necuratal
Unknown
Satanstoenail
Mort Divine
Hubster
Hiberal Dream
Cookiecutter
CAIRATH

Also, I guess Dazed/Brutal and the Grays are cool. Also blue jay isn't as annoying as before.
I forgot to mention Mort Divine, Dazed and Brutal, and a few more, making these lists make it easy to leave people out.

I haven't really come across any regulars I would ban. I think there is a good mix of people here.

In particular I have had enjoyd conversations with Thoth-Amon, Hell Awaits Us All and As-I-Lay-Dying. I like Crapples name. I usually get a good laugh reading childrengrinder, Rabid Headbanger and Faith No more (props for being glam in a death world).

Sorry if I forgot someone.

thanks dude, u r wellcome:headbang:

Bluewizard
Necarutal
Zephyrus (he's the most intelligent and coolest guy here)
Divine Victim (;))
Mima (or Mimi idr from the CoB forums)
Blondie (also from the CoB forums)
Sabin Frost
MetalAges
The Greys
Carcassian
Hell Aways us All (I like him even though he don't like me gr)
Neurotica

I might have missed a few.

But the people I listed are so freakin awesome!!!

he's probably a 12 year old girl.

No he's not he's actually 18, a dude just being himself.

And why is that? Becaues the Colts won the Super Bowl, and Sublime is an excellent band? Yeah, sucks to be me.

Sublime is a horrible pop (term for mainstream in this case) band that has a horrible vocalist and their guitar style is overused with most pop bands.

Don't watch football.

Sublime is a horrible pop (term for mainstream in this case) band that has a horrible vocalist and their guitar style is overused with most pop bands.

Don't watch football.

Two things to say about this idiotic comment of yours.

1. I don't care about your opinion on a band I think is excellent.

2. You don't know much about the band considering they didn't achieve mainstream success until their 3rd album. In which 2 months prior to it's release their vocalist/guitarist died, therefore ending the band.