Personality test (with poll options)

What personality type are you?

• Total voters
AT.. but this test is too general..
I saw things i reconized in the other option folded into characterizations, but could not choose them.. and the other way around.

I got AT, which in my opinion is only 25% of my personality.... There are better tests out there that will break down your personality alot better, since everyone has bits and pieces of many types.

Got any links?

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

This ones a bit better, based on MBTI.... Just take the test and click on the description of your type at the end....

The best ones are the ones where you can answer between strongly disagree/strongly agree... You get better results, but I can't find any good ones on the net... I know Facebook and some other sites have some really accurate ones, but I'm not a member of those sites.

It is kind of interesting that AT is the highest on here.... I suppose as audio engineers that would be accurate, as we feel comfortable working alone, sitting in front of a computer to perfect our work....

Hm. I'm the Dreamy Idealist.

Well, gotta say thats basicly true. I'm not sensitive and vulnerable.. but most of the other points tend in the right direction..

I got the same and feel the same about my results. There are plenty of parts about me that make me think I'm a DI, but there were some statements in both sets of questions that I felt like they were both REALLY me.

O well, no test can be perfect.

I'm not really sure I need to take a test to find out I'm an asshole! :heh:

Took it and came up ID, but I really can't see it. Only a few points really match, and then, only vaguely.... gonna have to call "bullshit!" on this one. It's a gross oversimplification of the human spirit.

I don't really think it tells you anything except regurgitates your answers to the questions... so it's hardly surprising when you get your result and think "wow, that sounds like me". For example, I'll simplify it slightly:

How fat/thin are you?

a) Skinny
b) Average
c) Fat
d) Obese

What race are you?

a) Caucasian
b) Asian
c) African American
d) Inuit (Eskimo)

What is your favourite fruit?

a) Banana
b) Apple
c) Orange
d) Watermelon

Which of these hobbies do you prefer?

a) Stamp collecting
b) Bird watching
c) Parachuting
d) Child molesting

ANSWER: Fat Asian Banana-loving Bird watcher.

You like to eat a lot of food and don't exercise enough.
You are from a bloodline that originated somewhere in Asia; perhaps India or China.
You enjoy fruit that has a yellow skin and is stereotypically eaten by monkeys.
When given a list of ridiculous hobbies, you are most likely to consider yourself a birdwatcher.