PERSUADER to enter studio in May

more info will come but for right now Ive heard support dates for Dark Empire will be announced in August. So if we are lucky catch a couple DE shows, get the new Persuader CD and await a badass tour by them

Correction: The dates should be announced any day now and we're performing in August, we're waiting for the headliners to give us the OK to do so. The little details I can give so far:

- August 1st NYC @ The Knitting Factory
- August 3rd Springfield VA @ Jaxx

and theres two more that we're waiting on. Also Jens won't be making it over for these shows, as he's busy doing stuff for Persuader and SC. The guy we have filling in is awesome though, so we're still going to be putting on a kickass show. When we can make a full announcement I'll post a clip of the guy's audition for us. He's a nobody in the scene, but I've been friends with him for years and he's a classically trained vocalist.

nvm on that last post, seeing as how i can't travel that far.
I wish Suspyre, Odin's Court and last but not least Dark Empire all the best on their tour.
Have fun Matt.

ok now it looks like I'll get to see Persuader in Michigan first.......................am I right guys?:)

and according to Usaprogmusic on the Nightmare Records forum, HD will be released late June.

I know this isn't Matt's fault but god damn delaying this album is turning into a trend.

anyway aside from the last comment and my sig, lets focus on the band at hand.
Persuader will give us info when ready.
Studio diaries are cool but aren't needed. Seeing as how they have had a potential month to put together this album. it might just mean they are waiting for mixes. so they can let us have a listen.
Hell they have alot to do.
Not to mention with Efraim's drumming recording style it could take a little longer than usual but seeing the previous works itll be worth it.
Jens and Emil are doing double duty with SC so they may actually have their say in the next SC album. other than Piet since Thomen left.

Daniel i bet you do something too:kickass::lol:

I wouldn't say Efraim's recording style takes longer than micing a kit. If anything, using samples saves tons of time should there need to be any changes made to the tracks.

so why haven't we received some news? jk man:lol:

that was me shooting my mouth off, i thought it would lead to picky and indecisive behavior, which is why you should never ask me to be a drummer or to record something in such a style:lol:

anyway keep up the good work guys. This is pretty much my first time waiting for a Persuader album to come out and it only goes to show you have 1 more die-hard fan.:headbang: