Perth Show Last Night!!!!!!!

reidie

Apr 2, 2005
Australia
What can i say?
Anthrax fucking destroyed!!!
After locking my keys in the car and waiting in torrential rain for half an hour for the RAC guy to do his magic with his piece of wire, i finally got to join the line at the lookout. Once the doors were open, we headed straight for the barrier, where, for the next 3 or so hours my ribs and back would take a beating :headbang:

Mortal sin played well but the crowd didnt really fire up until the blues brothers intro played over the PA. Straight into among the living, and the setlist continued to be the same as the adelaide show (except we got the dimebag tribute :Smug: )

Highlights included: I am the Law, In my world, Among the living, NFL and Metal thrashing Mad :headbang:

Great show, the sound quality wasnt the greatest from where i was (front and centre on the barrier), but that can be expected when the PA speakers are positioned slightly behind you!

And for anyone who doubted the return of Joey and Dan, well, they spoke for them selves last night, fucking unreal :headbang:

Yeh, I was right of stage, at the barrier, in front of Mr Wu, and with the raw speaker power right in my face, it sounded awesome!!!

but yeh, dan was drowned a few times, but all in all massive gig, excellent show... great fun.

reidie said:
What can i say?
After locking my keys in the car and waiting in torrential rain for half an hour for the RAC guy to do his magic with his piece of wire, i finally got to join the line at the lookout. Once the doors were open, we headed straight for the barrier, where, for the next 3 or so hours my ribs and back would take a beating :headbang:

Mortal sin played well but the crowd didnt really fire up until the blues brothers intro played over the PA. Straight into among the living, and the setlist continued to be the same as the adelaide show (except we got the dimebag tribute :Smug: )

Highlights included: I am the Law, In my world, Among the living, NFL and Metal thrashing Mad :headbang:

Great show, the sound quality wasnt the greatest from where i was (front and centre on the barrier), but that can be expected when the PA speakers are positioned slightly behind you!

And for anyone who doubted the return of Joey and Dan, well, they spoke for them selves last night, fucking unreal :headbang:

how on earth did u lock your keys in the car ?????

iron_maiden said:
how on earth did u lock your keys in the car ?????

Had one last listen to persistance of time, turned the engine off, took the face of my cd player, steped out of the car, shut door behind me........Fuck :erk:

Quite simple really :D

reidie said:
What can i say?

Thanks puttin up with me down there with ya mate... Great show, when we gunna see some of those pics?

dansieb said:
Thanks puttin up with me down there with ya mate... Great show, when we gunna see some of those pics?

No worries mate, it was a ripper show
As for the pics, as soon as i learn how 2 post them (they are on the deth boards though)

dansieb said:
... I'm back, never found those pictures.

Had to have the day off big fella, so that I could buy the supplies for tomorrows marathon drinking session...

They are in the PW forum in the Australia 2 thread

dansieb said:
... I'm back, never found those pictures.

Had to have the day off big fella, so that I could buy the supplies for tomorrows marathon drinking session...
if ya cant find em, ive fot em and Ill email em to ya... ?