Perthies...

Cooperman

...to the rescue!!!
Apr 13, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.scourge-band.com
Come along to the Amplifier Bar tomorrow night (Fri 20th Sept) for a night full of Ozzy. Black Steel, Psychonaut and of course Scourge will be playing original sets plus throwing in some Sabbath/Ozzy covers as a tribute to the madman of rock 'n' roll. The DJ will be spinning nothing but Ozzy all night plus win some nice shiny Ozzy giveaways.

Doors open at 8pm. We're on stage at around 9.30 and will be playing NIB and Bark At The Moon :headbang: as well as the sweet sounds of our old school thrash stylings.

Scourge! :headbang: Thrashtastic band that :D

Any chance you are recording the gig?

Of course, they still wont let me join. Something about me looking too black metal for their old school thrash stylings. Not sure what thats all about to be honest

*strikes mean unhappy misanthropic gothlike pose and ponders*

:D Good luck guys (and gal) :)

We're hoping to record it spawny... although I don't know how loud the crowd will come out on the recording ;)

If it's reasonable quality I'll post some of the new songs that are even more thrashtacular than the ones you would have heard.

I got that too. I think its very funny that someone in the band doesnt even know the right website ;)

Thats like Dave Mustaines signature sending you to metallica.com or something. Well sorta. If you squint and pretend he cant type. Or remember his bands name. Which really is completely different because Aces knows his bands name. Which is of course Scourge-wa.

Originally posted by Cooperman

If it's reasonable quality I'll post some of the new songs that are even more thrashtacular than the ones you would have heard.

Well? WELL?? Dont think I just sit around in my room all day waiting for you to say you are gonna post some. I swear to god ill just leave and walk up the shops or something if you keep up with the silent treatment. Dont push me or I might go to the video store as well.

;)

:headbang: That sounds so similair to Countdown era Deth! (Which is good of course!) Sounds a bit like New World Order, cool intro too :D

Trilogies rock :)