Pestilence,Death and Carcass....

SkeletonofGod

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Boulder,Co
Visit site
I remember seeing them tour together at least 10 years ago..Its hard to find a better death/thrash cd than Consuming Impulse. God I miss the old thrash days when bands like Atrophy, Coroner, Sacred Reich, Obituary, Forced Entry all toured together. Any other old school thrash fans out there???

Death is just amazing. Individual Thought Patterns is one of the best albums ever. Carcass' albums from heartwork on are amazing as well. Just picked up the new Death Live cd and was impressed. I also wish Carcass would get back together. The members have done absolutely jack squat since their departures (unless you count Blackstar (which is fair) and Firebird (folk rock)). L8r, DavE

NoLordy recommends Death and Carcass, as well as In Flames and a lesser known band called "The Crown." :) :)

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
NoLordy recommends Death and Carcass, as well as In Flames and a lesser known band called "The Crown." :) :)

The Crown kicks ass...been meaning to get a cd of theirs for awhile
but Death is just amazing...definitely in my top 3 favorite bands
listening to em now actually

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
I'm with you NoLordy on this!! IN FLAMES rules!! And I'm currently in love with the Death live CD!!!!! :cool:

Death is just amazing. Individual Thought Patterns is one of the best albums ever

right on poison...

NEW inflames blows. It's terrible, it's so damn forulaic: Intro, Verse, CHorus, Verse, Chorus, Solo, Chorus, Chorus, Outtro.

It's the same deal with new soilwork.

(don't get me wrong, i love the jester race and whoracle (awesome album...!), and also steelbath suicide and chainheart machine, but BOTH of their new cd's are boring as hell)