• Dogs

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

SonOfNun

Bill Ward's Red Pants
Oct 21, 2003
The Southland
sonofnun7.wordpress.com
Fact. Listening to the Carnivore s/t now, BEST THING EVAR. I'm in the process of listening to "Male Supremacy" about fifteen times in a row. Has a sweet little Type O breakdown in the middle surrounded by punky, thrash goodness. Everything I hear from a Peter Steele related band is GODLY and therefore, only one conclusion can be formed. ^

NADatar said:
Yes, yes he is.

Never heard Carnivore.

I'm gay.

DAGS!

You defy logic!:tickled: Haven't heard Carnivore, don't like SFU (the STONER band with CC's vocalist), and to top it off you vote for dogs. FAG!:loco:

I'm going to upload this sweet fucking song I'm listening to, but it's gonna take like two hours, so don't get all giddy and shit.

Well good thing I just jerked off, in about 2 hours I'll be ready for aXXXion once again! :loco:

Hey upload some good SFU too, I only heard that one album with Amerika the Buttload or whatever. Convince me!

NADatar said:
Hey upload some good SFU too, I only heard that one album with Amerika the Buttload or whatever. Convince me!

oh jeez, I absolutely love sfu but I can't freakin' stand that crap album, you are within your rights for the animosity

Matt (MøøseMatt)says:
I wonder if I should use google imagesearch to find his playgirl pictures and post them in that thread, so passively indicate that it is a gay thread, however I'm afraid that might also implicate me as being gay as well.

MajestikMøøse said:
Matt (MøøseMatt)says:
I'm afraid that might also implicate me as being gay as well.

Oh, you've already done that quite well.:D Though I'm sure we could do without all the same.

And Carnivore is the most manly fucking metal band on the planet and if you think otherwise you'll be castrated by beast-fur wearing men singing MALE SU-PREM-ACY. Backing chants and all.

Type O Negative are probably the most underrated band of the 90's as far as I'm concerned, even if they do have a small legion of highly devoted fans. I've been listening to them for about 10 years now and their lasting appeal is pretty astounding, considering they've been doing basically the same thing since 1994.

This here Carnivore is pretty good so far, I periodically question my sexuality for never buying one of their albums.

I wrote 'em off based on 5-10 listens to "October Rust". Not for me, though some of the lyrics got a hearty :lol: out of me!

edit: I had really expected to see Peter Steele's penis in this thread by now, and to be honest, I'm slightly dissapointed.

Yeah love them or hate them, there's no denying their inherent hilarity.

October Rust is probably their best, if you don't dig that it's probably a safe bet to cross them off the list. Oh who am I kidding, give Bloody Kisses a shot anyhow. :loco:

I love that song I posted. It's got the same tongue-in-cheek hilarity of Type O. Going off about war and killing and RAAAAAAARRRRRRR and then it busts out into this, "o woman, your my world, i'll make love to you" before they're like wtf? MALE SUPREMACY.:tickled: That little Type O break in there sold me and it makes sense as they are one of my top 3 bands easily. Nice to see Peter using some rougher vocals and throwing in some more of the punk catchiness in with the blaze of thrashing riffs. Really good stuff.

October Rust is Type O's masterpiece. Beautiful album and with a lot more somber, melancholy and dare I say, serious atmosphere than their other work. Bloody Kisses is obviously excellent as well and has a good variety of Type O's style but is less coherent. I also dig World Coming Down big time, it's got a bunch of REALLY stand out songs. As an album, OR is the best, for pure individual songs to pick out and listen to, World Coming Down is pure gold.

TO CLEANSE THE EARTH OF ABOMINATION
I PROCLAIM MY NOMINATION
AS THE...
THERMONUCLEAR WARRIOR!

Carnivore's s/t is just about the manliest, most badass metal album ever. It's like if Clint Eastwood was an album. I don't much like Type O apart from the first album, which is just beyond awesome, what with the punkish thrash riffs and gang SLUT! WHORE! CUNT! chants. The fake live album with the random Scottish accents also rules.

And yes, listening to "Male Supremacy" will make your testicles grow larger.