Peter Tägtgren's bands

Which band you like most?

• Pain

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Hypocrisy

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that it is a bit pointless for this poll to exist. I understand that there are fans who are more into Hypocrisy and those who are more into PAIN, but that doesn't take into account that one is better than the other. They are both great bands in their own ways and Peter does an outstanding job controlling the helm in both bands. The nay-sayers don't need to like one or the other, but at least they could show great appreciation for the variety of good music Peter can make. :)

Hypocrisy, BUT, even though Bloodbath was not his band, that is my favorite thing he's ever done. My most favorite death metal album of all-time.

And hi, old bumped threads!

Im a bigger PAIN fan cos its really catchy and im slow to click on to Hypocrisy, i dont know why :/
I just read that Hypocrisy is coming to Australia Jan next year.. WOOO i couldve done a backflip! Only thing is now i have to find a way to get there... Surely i can figure something out in the next 4-5 months

hmmm... frankly speaking haven't heard much of pain for a dozen years after the rebirth that i really liked. for the past 3 days i'm listening to the whole discography thorough and through again.

it seems like tomorrow i'm gonna have to find the hypocrisy and abyss, too. )) dfmn, this music is just too good to stop runnin' it both in my room and in ma car :rofl: