Peter Wichers Interview in Guitarist Magazine (link)

HELL YEAH!
Peter Wichers is the fucking man, I'd lick a man's nuts to have half his guitar talent.
I agree on the blues thing too. Sometimes a blues rock tinged solo is just the ticket

I hope this is a return to a more NBC sound. That was the first Soilwork album I heard and I loved it because of Sven's playing/ prominence in the music and the fact that he had also worked with Evergrey on In search of truth around that time also.

Again?

Shut your fucking mouth, everybody says you're a dick.

Next time I post an opinion I'll have a bit more regard for little bitches like you that can't take it. :oops:

Is that what they say on the playground? Grow the fuck up, man - everybody knows I'm a dick. Like that's news to me? Sounds like you've been swinging on DigiV's nuts or something.

But seriously, Wichers is the fucking man when it comes to phrasing and feel. I dgaf if you can play faster or cleaner, your phrasing has nothing on his.

Is that what they say on the playground? Grow the fuck up, man - everybody knows I'm a dick. Like that's news to me? Sounds like you've been swinging on DigiV's nuts or something.

But seriously, Wichers is the fucking man when it comes to phrasing and feel. I dgaf if you can play faster or cleaner, your phrasing has nothing on his.

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

It's his phrasing.

But seriously, stop shitting on people just to stir up trouble.

But seriously ... :lol:

Jesse seems to think he's better than a lot of people, Kris Norris it was a while back as well, for some silly reason.

Jesse, you're a nice guy, but if you want people to take you even remotely serious in these silly pissing contests then you have to put out product and at the moment you don't have any.