Peter Wichers Interview in Guitarist Magazine (link)

That Kris Norris thread really was immature bullshit back then, but I really don't see what's so reprehensible about this:

Am I the only one not completely impressed with his playing? :<

I don't see a line in his comments in which he puts himself above Wichers.

And that "you need shit to back you up" comment is quite illogical when we're talking about opinions, not facts.

It's all about context/background, I'd value Andy's opinion on a mix more than some random newb's, but it doesn't make that opinion "invalid".

In the same vein you have to judge Jesse's opinion and maybe come to the conclusion that you'll heavily disagree or that you think it's passive aggressive bullshit. Then have class and just ignore it...

But raving about illogical nonsense because he might have voiced his negative opinion about somebody you value highly, is just as stupid as uninformed opinions.

That Kris Norris thread really was immature bullshit back then, but I really don't see what's so reprehensible about this:

I don't see a line in his comments in which he puts himself above Wichers.

And that "you need shit to back you up" comment is quite illogical when we're talking about opinions, not facts.

It's all about context/background, I'd value Andy's opinion on a mix more than some random newb's, but it doesn't make that opinion "invalid".

In the same vein you have to judge Jesse's opinion and maybe come to the conclusion that you'll heavily disagree or that you think it's passive aggressive bullshit. Then have class and just ignore it...

But raving about illogical nonsense because he might have voiced his negative opinion about somebody you value highly, is just as stupid as uninformed opinions.

THANK you.

Back on-topic now? :D

In addition to being a rad guitar player and song writer Peter is also an incredibly nice guy-- humble, personable and super cool to hang out with.
Anyone is welcome to take whatever subtle hints from that they wish.
I'm excited about the new record. There was a lot of talk last year about how the new lineup really freed the hands of the older members to take the band in a more experimental and technical direction. I'm curious to see how it turned out.