Peter with Marduk?

Detric

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Stralia`!
Am I the only one that didnt knew that Peter played guitar with Marduk on some gigs? I think its very cool, I didnt knew he liked Black Metal actually. But very cool pic, never seen Peter with corpse paint :)

marduk.jpg

:D maybe so, hehe. Surprisingly I ran across that picture on Agathodaimon's official site. And yeah the corpsepaint ain't all that bad on him :lol: I'm sure Peter likes various metal genre's because he has played various styles himself plus the fact he produced and mixed so many death/black metal albums... I've read that you're new, try looking for the band 'The Abyss', it's a black metal band with Mikael Hedlund, Lard Szöke and of course Peter himself, playing different instruments.

Peter Mixed Heaven Shall Burn... through World Funeral, with the exception of Infernal Eternal and played live with them on the Germania album.

hes definitely all over the place...but the corpsepaint and the spikes...come on, don't try too hard.

I met peter in May of 2002. he is a really nice dude and we talked about many things (Riff in the song seeds of the chosen one, talked about the abyss studio-this was around the time he stated that he wasnt producing anything other than Hypocrisy/Pain). We talked for about 10 minutes and paid alot of attenion to me even with other people approaching him. It was bad ass!

here is a pic:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ejd715/detail?.dir=c7f2&.dnm=7c79.jpg

Enjoy
Eric

Hey there Fire...I am from Los Angeles, CA. I actually just met Peter earlier this year. I've met Mikael when he filled in for Dark Funeral's 2001 Mexico tour. I was taking pics with Mikael, and Peter was making silly faces in the background. However, thanks to my friend, she ereased them by mistake and now I don't have evidence :(. I did get to talk to him and he was very attentive and nice, and always willing to take pics and give autographs. What other bands do you listen to? How is the scene in New Mexico?

Black Metal Slut said:
Hey there Fire...I am from Los Angeles, CA. I actually just met Peter earlier this year. I've met Mikael when he filled in for Dark Funeral's 2001 Mexico tour. I was taking pics with Mikael, and Peter was making silly faces in the background. However, thanks to my friend, she ereased them by mistake and now I don't have evidence :(. I did get to talk to him and he was very attentive and nice, and always willing to take pics and give autographs. What other bands do you listen to? How is the scene in New Mexico?
Well first off, Hypocrisy is my fav band and Peter is my fav musician. Alongside Hypo, im a huge fan of Shadows fall, Old in flames, Dark Tranquillity, Dimmu Borgir, Nevermore, Arch Enemy, Carcass, At the gates, Edge of sanity (anything with Dan Swano), Bloodbath ( of course), Green Carnation, old school thrash (going to see megadeth on halloween in Tucson, AZ:headbang: ) and alot of more mellow stuff (Pink floyd, Genesis-other prog rock)
the NM scene is not bad. Unfortuatly, only a handfull of good tours stop in El Paso, TX or Albuquerque, NM. the last show i saw was Vital Remains in Albuquerque (AWESOME!!!)
cheers
Eric

Its all good-i used the wrong face sorry about that.

Thats cool that i look like Peter in that pic (just with short hair). I was so fucking psyched that i got to talk to him for so long.

cheers
Eric