Peter is God

the only relation i see in this, is, that pain was formed about the time of 'the final chapter', the album that was supposed to be the last one. why shouldn't pain be one of the reasons peter continued with hypo?

I love love love Pain.
But no matter how great it is, it will never rise above Hypocrisy. That´s why I only have Hypocrisy-logo tattooed... Pain will never get there.
When talking about the albums I still think Rebirth is THE masterpiece. But it won´t make me love DWTD or Psalms any less :p

Rotten Flesh
Why do you think that first Pain material was ready exactly in 1997, but not much more earlier?

Peter isn't alien, he just has a mongoloid face type.

When I hear "mongoloid" it always makes me think of retarded people, since that's another word for it. That's why I found this comment so funny, I was laughing for a good 10 minutes!

Sorry guys, didnt mean to start any controversy.

I never thought I would like pain, but I cant stop listening now.

Peter is amazing, he can make great music in many styles.
I have to agree that DWTD is the best pain album so far.

Tumn
You can laugh as much as you want for your own pleasure! I only say what I see. And by the way, "type" word means only same face features, but not blood or origin.

Yes it's really funny to read these threds on this site beacuse it can go from one thing to a total different thing! XD

And I think that Rotten Flesh has a point about if pain dident exist then hypocrisy would not sound like hypocrisy!

(excuse my bad english)

threads get highjacked all the time, not only on this forum, its a world wide web phenomenon

I like to be off topic almost as much as I like to masturbate