Pete's Thresh Fest Idea

Cello

Promoted to Hannibal
Nov 14, 2007
Bovenkarspel, Netherlands
I figured this deserved some attention here as well, since I'm sure many of you are interested in going to see this when it does happen. I posted it earlier in the Album #5 thread, but here's what Pete posted (in this thread) on the Threshold forums:

Hello everyone.

As some of you know, I am planning on releasing the new 'My Soliloquy'
album in November (thanks to those of you who have shown your support on the myspace site already)
In conjunction with this I wish very much to tour in support of said album.

Thus what I have in mind is this...

I would like to take out a unique tour package for a handful of dates around Europe that
consists of Damians 'DWB' Johanne's 'KYRBGRINDER' and my 'MY SOLILOQUY'
So it will be a themed tour consisting of Threshold members with their own bands. :headbang:

Dates and Venues are yet to be confirmed of course as it's still a long way off, but I'm really here to gage interest in this idea and to see how many of you would be interested in coming to this event which will essentially be an 'evening with' type of gig.

I'm also aware of how few Threshold Fans actually post on this here forum so I know my research results will be minimum at best
but it's still a good way to create awareness of my touring intentions :)

Of course once the idea and plans begin to gather momentum there may be some sort of 'Viral Marketing' taking place anyway
as the fans that post here begin to spread the word to fans that don't. In fact I'm hoping on it ha ha

I welcome your feed back guys.

With best wishes and blessings

Pete Morten

P.S. I've spoken with both Johanne and Damian about my idea and they are on board. YAY :)

I believe the idea rose from some jesting on the Threshold forums, but it's awesome that it's actually going to be done :D There's some additional posts on it in before mentioned thread, but that's the gist of it right there.

I hope Pete won't shoot me for posting it here :p *quickly hides*

quite an interesting idea!

only just heard Kyrbgrinder the other day when their tour manager asked us to support on their upcoming glasgow date. pretty awesome stuff!!

I think its adventurous, but could work! life is all about adventure's at the end of the day.