Petition: ANTHRAX fo GIGANTOUR!

I know that when it comes down to the bottom line, Anthrax is going to do what they want to do. But I definetly want to see them on this tour! Dave is considering them, and it would be great to see! And who knows, if they see enough support, maybe the boy's will do it!

So with that said, post here if you want to see this happen! If you want to just talk badly about Dave Mustaine and Megadeth, start a new thread.

Megadeth, Anthrax and Nevermore on the same bill and I am there. Can't wait for the new Nevermore disc either. Put DEP on the second stage or better yet out in the parking lot and have Anthrax there on the main stage, and bring in Overkill. :headbang:

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
DD, are you out of yer fucking mind?? Anthrax and Megadeth on the same tour? That would fucking rule!!! :headbang:
I've seen Megadeth already and Anthrax (Joey or John) would blow them off the stage. In fact I saw that happen.

I'm trying to be cool and not bag on deth like LuvataciousSkull asked. So enough about. On another point there's no way I'd pay to see Styx - uh I mean Dream Theatre.

hey man dont knock on Dream Theater, not too much anyway. i'd kill to see Anthrax Megadeth and Dream Theater on the same bill. im not getting my hopes up tho, cuz so far just fan speculation and a word of encouragement from dave, but yeah Kurts right about the tour dates.

Kurts_Dead said:
It would kick ass but Anthrax are touring Europe all summer so their tour dates would most likely clash with the Gigantour dates.

Actually... no. :)

The current Antrax tour ends in July, and the first tour dates for Gignatour are in late August. I'm sure Dave would never ask a band to play if it conflicted with their schedule. :)

Anthrax and Megadeth have already toured together twice. Once in 1991 on the Clash of the Titans tour, and then again in 2000 on the Maximum Rock tour, so why do it again?