Petition: ANTHRAX fo GIGANTOUR!

ZTPioneer said:
Anthrax and Megadeth have already toured together twice. Once in 1991 on the Clash of the Titans tour, and then again in 2000 on the Maximum Rock tour, so why do it again?

At 27 I am feeling old. Where were the old school thrash fans in 91. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH........... megadeth and anthrax would rule!!!! I was there in 91 at 13 years old. If you belladarni fans missed it in 91 than you are not old school. Us true old school badass motherfucking BUSH fans had a word for you guys in 89. Posers. I have gone through the live wars with theese guys starting 1/1991 and ending 11/2004. Some of you did not even know that they toured w/ megadeth until td dropped some knowlage on you. Who are you people? Please slip back into the hole you have lived in since 1992. Thank you.

ZTPioneer said:
Anthrax and Megadeth have already toured together twice. Once in 1991 on the Clash of the Titans tour, and then again in 2000 on the Maximum Rock tour, so why do it again?

The one in 2000 lasted a real long time didn't it? So actually I wouldn't even concider that one an actual tour.

ok fatlax, explain how my being 5 years old at the time how was i gonna go see anthrax, we'll assume a 5 year old child could come up for money to see a show.

the point it this, i never had a chance too see that line up play live, the line up that got me hooked, never had a shot at seeing Megadeth or Dream Theater either, so pardon me if i would like it to be all in one place since it seems to have a chance of happening.

mrthrax said:
a very brave move if he consides anthrax,it will be funny that the opening band will blow the 2 bigger bands off stage night after night!

I think he is extremely brave to have Nevermore on the bill, they flat out rock and will definately give Megadeth some competition night after night. I may not like Mustaine all that much but I will give it to him that this tour is a damn cool idea, and no I am not bashing Megadeth as I love them, I just dont like Dave.

Dragons_Kin said:
The one in 2000 lasted a real long time didn't it? So actually I wouldn't even concider that one an actual tour.

I'll always remember coming home from work the day of the show, and getting a message from Ticketmaster saying that Anthrax wasn't gonna be playing the show that night, and that I could refund my ticket. That sucked big time obviously, but at least I got a heads up that Anthrax wasn't gonna be there and an opportunity to refund my ticket.

I saw them on that tour together. Anthrax and Megadeth both outdid Motley Crue. If that tour comes near me, I'd be there if Anthrax was on the bill or not. Friend of mine and I watch any Megadeth tour that comes through here. It'd just be easier for me to get him to an Anthrax concert if Megadeth was there too. I've been trying to convert him.

Inside Out said:
ok fatlax, explain how my being 5 years old at the time how was i gonna go see anthrax, we'll assume a 5 year old child could come up for money to see a show.

the point it this, i never had a chance too see that line up play live, the line up that got me hooked, never had a shot at seeing Megadeth or Dream Theater either, so pardon me if i would like it to be all in one place since it seems to have a chance of happening.

Sorry man, it wasn't directed at you.

FATLAX said:
At 27 I am feeling old. Where were the old school thrash fans in 91. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH........... megadeth and anthrax would rule!!!! I was there in 91 at 13 years old. If you belladarni fans missed it in 91 than you are not old school. Us true old school badass motherfucking BUSH fans had a word for you guys in 89. Posers. I have gone through the live wars with theese guys starting 1/1991 and ending 11/2004. Some of you did not even know that they toured w/ megadeth until td dropped some knowlage on you. Who are you people? Please slip back into the hole you have lived in since 1992. Thank you.

Wait just a fuckin minute...are you that much of a moron??? Old school thrash fans? right here, now let me get this right...are you saying Joey was not with the band in 91? If so you need to get your head out of your ass & get a few facts straight...Bush's first cd "sound of white noise" came out is '93 & you're trying to tell everyone he was in the band two years earlier? let's see...that would have been "persistance of time" when they toured with Megadeth & Slayer on the Clash of the Titans tour. Are you still gonna say Bush was in In 91...ever heard the song "I'm the man '91" I didn't think so. & you have the nerve to ask who we are?....Who in the hell are you, speaking of the hole how is your old lady? nuff said.

FATLAX said:

Dude your NOT that old school, The early 90's was the decline of heavy metal & the beginning of somthing i know your familiar with "Grundge". That would've made you 9 years old when i saw Anthrax in 87!! Hell you were still in diapers when their 1st album was released. Do you know what an album is? Oh yeah & yes i did see Anthrax & Megadeth on the clash of the titans tour! & that WAS NOT Bush in 91'!!! & 89' he was in Armored Saint. But your a true Bush fan so would've know that being that your not a poser!?!? Unfortunatally for you, you were born late & missed the majority of the 80's where Metal music made its mark!!

reaper420412 said:
Wait just a fuckin minute...are you that much of a moron??? Old school thrash fans? right here, now let me get this right...are you saying Joey was not with the band in 91? If so you need to get your head out of your ass & get a few facts straight...Bush's first cd "sound of white noise" came out is '93 & you're trying to tell everyone he was in the band two years earlier? let's see...that would have been "persistance of time" when they toured with Megadeth & Slayer on the Clash of the Titans tour. Are you still gonna say Bush was in In 91...ever heard the song "I'm the man '91" I didn't think so. & you have the nerve to ask who we are?....Who in the hell are you, speaking of the hole how is your old lady? nuff said.

Re read my post, Joey obviously was with them in 91. Clash of the titans. If you belladarni fans missed it? Get it.

Merkaba said:
Dude your NOT that old school, The early 90's was the decline of heavy metal & the beginning of somthing i know your familiar with "Grundge". That would've made you 9 years old when i saw Anthrax in 87!! Hell you were still in diapers when their 1st album was released. Do you know what an album is? Oh yeah & yes i did see Anthrax & Megadeth on the clash of the titans tour! & that WAS NOT Bush in 91'!!! & 89' he was in Armored Saint. But your a true Bush fan so would've know that being that your not a poser!?!? Unfortunatally for you, you were born late & missed the majority of the 80's where Metal music made its mark!!

Again read carefully. I saw the injun in 91 on clash & w/ maiden.

One last thing. I have supported this band from the day I first listened to among in 1987. I have been laughed at by friends for being such a fanatic. It would be asnine for me to list all of the cds I own, autographs, pictures, shirts, hats, etc. No one really cares how many hours of time I have spent hanging up show posters, handing out stickers, driving to stores to check the anthrax stock. It does not matter if I buy 3 copies of every cd, dvd, vhs, or get extra tickets for my friends that could give a shit. The point? I am upset with the reunion and the new people calling everyone out. I would have given up on this band if joey had stayed. I however have just decided that I don't care. This band belongs to everyone. Anthrax is bigger than fitchburg massachusetts. I am sorry for Questioning anyones loyalty. I have no right. I will continue to hope for the return of John, and enjoy the band from a far. Again I'm sorry.

Well, I am looking forward to seeing Anthrax but I would like to see a whole set. It would be cool to see Anthrax on the giantour but unless you are Megadeth or Dream Theatre you are not getting much playing time. If you are on the second stage you may only be getting like 20 minutes.... By the way, Megadeth has been kicking some serious ass live lately, they have nothing to worry about no matter who is before them..