Phase Reverse VST plug in?

NoDestiny

Jul 14, 2009
Anybody have a suggestion for a freebe? I can't seem to find in any documentation or google how to make my Cubase LE 4 do it, so I figure if I can find just a simple 180* plug in, that should work just fine.

Thanx!

Haven't used Cubase in years, but you shouldn't need a plugin to invert polarity.

Look for a button with Ø on it.

Right0click the file on the track,treatment, inverse phase.

Yeah, I know about that option, but that means you have to record something to find out about phase issues first. I was hoping to have something playing constantly (pink noise or whatever) while moving mics around to be able to work with issues instead.

Thanx for the input everybody. Ill try those ones out.

mixerview.jpg

Theres a shot of my mixer... I dont see that symbol. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Nah, actually Reaper is the only DAW I know of with a phase-flip button right on every track :Smokedev: (I've never used Logic or Sonar though, or PT8 ) Can't think off-hand of a plugin that can do it, unfortunately, but you can always right click on the region/item/whateverSteinbergcallsit and click "phase flip"!

Steinberg deliberately omits the phase-flip option from all cubase versions below the full release.

Haha, this is the second time they've made a liar out of me. First with the signal generator for sine waves and such, which is not included in lesser versions either. You figure these things should always be in every DAW. I guess Steinberg has to take something out thats gonna hurt you in order to get you to buy the full version.