Philippines Show

Cynosure

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2005
The show was awesome but was marred by the bad sound system.
Chuck got pissed and even kick the monitors off the stage!! It was my first time watching testament live and they didn't disappoint. It was worth flying all the way to Manila for the show.

Can't wait for Testament to come over to Singapore.

Haha! that is awesome! except for the monitors not working.Testament seems to be plagued by bad sound from what
I read.It must be very frustrating especially when it's some place they have never been to.

I was there myself. While Testament did a very good performance, everything else that night was just lousy - especially for the VIP pass holders, who were denied a decent view of the show and were lied to by the promoter about "all-access privileges".

Some good news: After receiving complaints from dozens of attendees, the Department of Trade and Industry has summoned the promoter to their office. Let's hope me and 300 others get our money back.

Haha sweet,I hope you all win!and the promoter loses his license.:heh:

The promoter seems to care more about mainstream pop acts, which obviously make more money. A week prior to the Testament/Lamb of God concert, he brought in some Korean boy band called Super Junior. Next month, he's bringing Kelly Clarkson over. :puke:

I bought the VIP tickets too. It was a fucked up deal, dunno if i could get my money back too since I'm not in the Philippines.

pop acts get more money because they get more promotion..it's a vicious cycle,(and stupid children)
I was looking for the appropriate emoticon but there isn't one,so I'll just say promoters suck around the world Lol!