PHILLY WANTS ANTHRAX!!!!!

Dang it, all this talk about Chicago and the rest just boils my blood! I'm from Philadelphia, and I just wanted to say that we want our Anthrax, LOL!

I want to, for the benefit of everyone not from Philly, to understand what they group has gone through here on the last 2 tours. When they finished their "What Doesn't Die" tour, there was a rule stating anyone under 21 had to go to the Balcony of the Trocadero, which almost killed the night for some fans. Add on that the fact that there was no promotion for the show, 40 Below Summer opened and almost got booed off... you have a small crowd, but a great show! The follow-up with Dio at the same venue was 21+ only, so I couldn't even go.

So if attendance is a problem, I will do EVERYTHING possible to promote you guys playing here! ANYTHING. Do you hear me? ANYTHING! I will post flyers, I'll make posters and post them around town. Hell, I'll even find some way of putting the word "Anthrax" in giant letters on the ground in the heart of the city!

DAMN IT, I WANT MY ANTHRAX!!!! :worship:

:)

:D

Well, I feel better. If you guy's don't do Gigantour, then please consider this. Pretty please? :)

Ya philly deserves a show. Though I gotta admit last time I saw em play in Philly was at the Efactory opening for Ministry( when AL jumped off the stage and fucked up and hit the metal baracade). I hate the Troc, they need to be playing Efactory more often.
Only reason I want em to play Factory is becouse of the elitist attitude from CC concerts. They say they only take bands that are worth something and put em in the factory, and leave not so wanted bands to play the Troc. 'Thrax is wanted in philly and I know they have a good amount of support here.

I will be drivin up to Sayerville to see em either way, but would be nice to drive 10 minutes instead of 1:30.

greg_not said:
Ya philly deserves a show. Though I gotta admit last time I saw em play in Philly was at the Efactory opening for Ministry( when AL jumped off the stage and fucked up and hit the metal baracade). I hate the Troc, they need to be playing Efactory more often.
Only reason I want em to play Factory is becouse of the elitist attitude from CC concerts. They say they only take bands that are worth something and put em in the factory, and leave not so wanted bands to play the Troc. 'Thrax is wanted in philly and I know they have a good amount of support here.

I will be drivin up to Sayerville to see em either way, but would be nice to drive 10 minutes instead of 1:30.

Thanks, and agreed. If I can score a ride, I'll go. The Electric Factory would be sweet for Anthrax. I would definetly love to see them play there instead of the TRoc, although the Troc is closer for me since I have to catch the train afterwards ;)

Come on, Anthrax, play Philly! :D