Philosophy in More Primitive Cultures

prior conduct ? Cipper bringing up conduct ? How interesting... wonder if I should ponder this one ? Maybe run a survey topic ?

Yes there is a large difference between above average intelligence and well booked. Those great at quoting from their books of choice are questionable.... wicked ass spellers though

HA! I agree with you 100% here... nicely worded too.
I don't place a great deal of stock in those that can quote others verbatim either.
I have to say though, I do appreciate good spelling & grandma :lol: No, that wasn't even remotely funny.

yeah well, peeps who cant follow where Im going unless I place directions at the end of every statement are sad. I've been out in the world for along time and have never had a communication problem. Many superiors in various places of work have felt threatened by my clear view and to the point observations. I have been evalutated as above average intelligence... which I felt was inaccurate, due to my awareness of my own short falls, but then everyone has them, be it one thing or the another. I do find some people very simple minded........

These guys would freak out if they saw how we used to write letters amounst relatives (whom are now doctors, lawyers, economists, teachers and professors) and left out all unecessary words. "Oh my god... I just dont understand what they are talking about":cry:

Well, I suppose you do at least display the classically intelligent trait of considering everyone else stupid.

Naw, thats not it at all, want to point me toward where I said ANYONE was stupid. Just shallow and with short scope.

Aint a gonna work little fellas, but keep trying, Im enjoying myself.

To say is one thing, to infer via one's saying one's consideration is another. Again you mis-read; try again, for you are clearly not as sharp as your user-name implies.

razoredge- Well, good, so we all get a birds eye view to the types that are controlling the show. I've always known it but here we get to see the "tude", out of the closet, out in the open.

I'm not going to bother with the context in which you wrote this statement because it truly doesn't matter.

When asked to clarify this indecipherable and slang-infested statement, this was your reply:

razoredge- Its not that deep man, before our eyes each and everyday, easily visible to the observant eye and examining mind.

:cool:

"Wat we have hear is a faileur to communificate."

(That wasn't razoredge. I just made that up. Props to The Captain for the inspiration)

Dude, I dont have to respond to that statement, I knew what I was refering to and so does everyone else that was following the previous few posts. I was being asked to get involved in something I did not want to pursue any further so I simply made a "think about it" reply and choose to leave it alone... as I still do. Sorry but whether someone agrees with me or not, its still obvious what I was talking about, one person got it... the guy whos post I was refering to.

wow !

Dude, I dont have to respond to that statement, I knew what I was refering to and so does everyone else that was following the previous few posts. I was being asked to get involved in something I did not want to pursue any further so I simply made a "think about it" reply and choose to leave it alone... as I still do. Sorry but whether someone agrees with me or not, its still obvious what I was talking about, one person got it... the guy whos post I was refering to.

wow !

When asked to refine your statement, you don't treat someone as though they're stupid and oblivious.

I felt I knew why I was asked and didnt imply Blowtus was stupid. You guys need to get out in the world. I get a feeling you are going to have problems communicating in the work place when the ball bustin begins to go round.

Enough about the fucking workplace. All you ever talk about is the workplace. You think it gives you some entitlement over others because you've "seen a thing or two, boy." Well, I've seen some things too. I've known people just like you in the places I've worked (yes, lo and behold, I indeed have gotten out into the world). They're the people who think that just because they're older and have seen more, they don't have anything left to learn. They think all their opinions are correct, and value very few opinions of others (if any). They try and appeal to the emotions of others when arguing, because emotions are all that they base their decisions off of.

If you tried reading something, you'd realize that there are in fact dozens of worthwhile and plausible opinions on why things are the way they are in this world. If you did read, you'd realize that things are more complicated than you make them out to be. And reading numerous books doesn't mean that a person doesn't have their own opinion; that they ceaselessly quote from ancient texts and flaunt their intelligence by demonstrating their grace with words. It means that, unlike you, they're still open to learning more.

In more primitive cultures, You two would most likely be feasting on each other's brains, or eating each other. AT this point the only way you can relate anything to that is by hacking into eachother's computer, stealing information that's useful from eachother.

Enough about the fucking workplace. All you ever talk about is the workplace. You think it gives you some entitlement over others because you've "seen a thing or two, boy." Well, I've seen some things too. I've known people just like you in the places I've worked (yes, lo and behold, I indeed have gotten out into the world). They're the people who think that just because they're older and have seen more, they don't have anything left to learn. They think all their opinions are correct, and value very few opinions of others (if any). They try and appeal to the emotions of others when arguing, because emotions are all that they base their decisions off of.

If you tried reading something, you'd realize that there are in fact dozens of worthwhile and plausible opinions on why things are the way they are in this world. If you did read, you'd realize that things are more complicated than you make them out to be. And reading numerous books doesn't mean that a person doesn't have their own opinion; that they ceaselessly quote from ancient texts and flaunt their intelligence by demonstrating their grace with words. It means that, unlike you, they're still open to learning more.

:lol: ya, OK, so now tell me what it is I dont know ? Then what kind of "book" is it I need to read to learn all these things ? Some utopian fiction ?

all I ever talk about is the workplace ? :rolleyes: real profound interpretation of the meaning of that statement... BTW

I need to learn more because you cant keep up with my thought process, my phrasing confuses you, and you cant deal with the occasional mispelled word, or occasional word confusion ?

I dont think things are complicated ? new one on me. Do I question the need to make things more complicated ? ... yes !

Do I understand, accept and in ways appreaciate the rare unwesternized culture ? ..... you bet your ass !

It's easy for you to understand languages you've never learned? That is a gift. At one time I was watching the Europe News channel, I thought I understood what they were saying, I really don't think it was possible... A few times I've been around others speaking in different languages, but I just assumed they were talking bad things about me... Another time, I was in an elevator with a friend of mine, I assume these others were chinese or korean, it really didn't make sense what they were saying, we really just busted out laughing. lol

I think people in the more primitive age were able to communicate telepathically without having to speak to eachother. Now a days, there are people who do experimental drugs thinking they're communicating with other beings, when you put the facts together, I really think at when you hear voices and such, professionals and occultists believe that it's just your own personality talking to itself.

:lol: ya, OK, so now tell me what it is I dont know ? Then what kind of "book" is it I need to read to learn all these things ? Some utopian fiction ?

:lol:

Wish I could give you just one bub. But you got a whole history of literature to catch up on. Best get started.

all I ever talk about is the workplace ? :rolleyes: real profound interpretation of the meaning of that statement... BTW

Principle of Charitable Interpretation. Look it up.

I wonder if the reason you focused on the word "ever" was because you knew what I Actually Meant, knew that it was correct, and were simply trying to deflect the allegations. You're very good at that.

I need to learn more because you cant keep up with my thought process, my phrasing confuses you, and you cant deal with the occasional mispelled word, or occasional word confusion ?

You need to learn because you're a bad writer. It has nothing to Do with sarcasm, Or your yawNing intEllect, or your profound statements. Sometimes your posts are just devoid of meaning.

I dont think things are complicated ? new one on me. Do I question the need to make things more complicated ? ... yes !

There is no "need" to make things more complicated. They already are complicated. Therefore, We must approach then In a manner THat recognizes these complications. You constantly try to simplify things where they can't be simplified; approach something from one angle when there are multiple paths to take. And then you stubbornly refuse the existence (much less the following) of any other path.

Do I understand, accept and in ways appreaciate the rare unwesternized culture ? ..... you bet your ass !

YOU

Worth it. :cool:

you just have a failure to interpret explanations and scenerios, and are now pouty because I feel many things are... "its just the way the world is" so you decided to attack something that has little bearing on anything pertaining to the topics at hand.

I focused on the word ever because you said... "thats all I ever talk about"

you said "enough about the fucking workplace"

one would think I should have said along time ago "enough about whether you can or can not comprehend anything you dont want to hear"

Sure fooled me, I never had you figured for a baby

Right, stop being a bunch of children. This should be beneath all of you. Stop right now or...

...well our moderators are hardly going to delete it, but perhaps Deron will.