Photographer needed

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Hey Chicago peeps.

My band is looking for a photographer. One of my work buds was going to do a free photoshoot for my band and he "lost" all his camera gear thanks to SouthWest airlines or paid thieves at Midway.

The photog doesnt have to be a pro I can provide direction if needed. We just want to have a decent camera that can handle lower light (digital SLR) or noise free shooting at ISO400. Also wide angle up to 22mm would be cool too but really we can work with what they have. The shooting will be both indoors and outdoors on a Saturday or Sunday morning/afternoon within the next few weeks.

If anyone is or knows someone that would be interested in shooting photos for our CD drop me a private message or contact me through www.myspace.com/shreddy.

I'm wearin' my Bible shoes!

Ha Ha!

I can't remember who Sacred Dawn went through when they did their photoshoot, but it might be worth asking them. The pictures turned out really good.

Also, I'm not sure her rates, but Vivianne takes really good photo's for bands:
Vivianne Odisho - KICKASS PHOTOGRAPHY
http://www.kickassphotography.com

I'd do the photoshoot myself, except I would insist you guys all dress in Superhero costumes and/or Renaissance garb in front of a castle....and there would HAVE to be a monkey involved.

Sorry to hear about your photographer's gear. That's some major crap.

Have you seen some of my awesome cell phone camera shots? They are legendary!!!

Here is HIGH ON FIRE:
hof2.jpg

SLAYER:
slayer.jpg

TROUBLE:
TroubleLegends1.jpg

NOVEMBERS DOOM:
pfest2.jpg

Screw vibrant, clear, and colorful images!
Dark, distorted, and fuzzy = METAL! :headbang:

Was that the High on Fire show from a few weeks ago? The guy I sit next to here at work was there, funny thing is he's just about the only other metal head here and they put us together.