Photography

I love looking at other people's photos so does anyone have any that they'd like to share with us?

The moon was looking pretty cool so I thought I'd take a pic of it (it inspired this thread). I promise you it is the moon, not the sun!

MoonOverCrieff.jpg

MoonOverCrieff2.jpg

Some other ones I took...

The Alps as seen from the plane coming back from Milan.

TheAlps.jpg

Sunrise from my bedroom window

Sunrise.jpg

Sunset
Sunset.jpg

Snow pics!

SnowOnTrees.jpg

Snow.jpg

Crieff engulfed in fog

CrieffInFog.jpg

Glenisla, where my sister used to live

Glenisla.jpg

My favourite place in the whole world, Kiploney burn (burn is a Scottish word for a stream)

KiploneyBurn.jpg

Let's see some of yours now! :D

Twoi shots from my recent honeymoon in Cuba
Both of the same place (view form our room)

Slight difference between them though....hm,mmm wonder what it could be?

Removed Lightning shot as it was too big

dfb64693.jpg

British_Banger said:
They are sending me my account info so I should be able to post something soon.

Lovely pics btw. I particularly like the winter ones ;)

Thank you!! :D

Timewarrior - I love the first one, I'm just expecting Captain Jack Sparrow to run out at any minute shouting, "Why is the rum gone?!?!" :lol: Nice lightning pic in the second!! How'd you take that one??

Metallicat180 said:
Thank you!! :D

Timewarrior - I love the first one, I'm just expecting Captain Jack Sparrow to run out at any minute shouting, "Why is the rum gone?!?!" :lol: Nice lightning pic in the second!! How'd you take that one??

Rum gone, why's the rum always gone?

Persitence and sheer bloody luck.....oh and getting very wet in a tropical storm

They were taken on 30 June this year on Cayo Guilermo (Just off the coast of Cuba)

I used a Fuji Finepix S3500 manual settings with a fast shutter speed for the lightning.

Timewarrior2001 said:
Rum gone, why's the rum always gone?

Persitence and sheer bloody luck.....oh and getting very wet in a tropical storm

They were taken on 30 June this year on Cayo Guilermo (Just off the coast of Cuba)

I used a Fuji Finepix S3500 manual settings with a fast shutter speed for the lightning.

*stands up and staggers* "Oh....that's why!" :lol: Oh how I LOVE those films, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with a certain actor. :loco:

It's a very awesome photo - nice one!!! :kickass: