Photos from LA Nevermore show yesterday!

MetalSteph said:
082706_nevermore_0143.jpg
Super awesome photos! I like the spinning Jeff one, but this one here is my favorite. The effect works really well in this one with Jim leaning down the way he is. It gives it the feeling that he's being sucked into a vortex and you're going with him. Really cool photo.

You can always trust Stephanie to supply the goods....
wow... those pictures are simply awesome.
every shot is a winner.... thanks for posting those!!!!!!!
I can finally see some pictures from this weekend!!!

Devy_Metal said:
cool pictures. metalsteph, i take it you will be at the DVD show, right?

I wish. Last time I checked flights were $1800. Too rich for my blood. I couldn't even come up with the cash for a flight to the Seattle show.

metalsteph, i just looked at flights for you and you can fly to london for 600 bucks, then to dortmund for 57 bucks with easyjet. that's a third of the cost you mentioned. dont know if that helps but thought id tell you.

He wore the deathklok shirt in Seattle and it was probably so sweaty that he had to change, even though right guard is Warrels mortal enemy, he probably could have worn it for this show.

Seriously Step, how did you get the lights to swirl and the man to stay in focus? No digital wizzadry? just exploiting the nighttime setting or something and holding it for the last few seconds to capture the band members? Bad ass pictures none the less.

WorkerPig said:
Great pics!!!
Did you take any of Agent Steel? How was their performance?

I only took a couple of Bernie cause he's a bro. They were totally cool. Crowd seemed into it.

ATGuitar_NInja said:
He wore the deathklok shirt in Seattle and it was probably so sweaty that he had to change, even though right guard is Warrels mortal enemy, he probably could have worn it for this show.

Seriously Step, how did you get the lights to swirl and the man to stay in focus? No digital wizzadry? just exploiting the nighttime setting or something and holding it for the last few seconds to capture the band members? Bad ass pictures none the less.

WD didn't have time to go back to the hotel and change, so he got stuck stealing a Nevermore shirt from the merch booth to wear onstage. Brendon from Dethklok was there, so i really am suprised WD didn't have his prized shirt on him.

As for the photos, no real wizzardry. Regular digital camera. Can do it with a film camera too. The flash freezes anything it hits, and then the background lights blur every thing else.