Photo's of members and your hobbies

ForbiddenAngel said:
Tyler_Standin_6.jpg

:lol:
he he he, look at the baby chub! especially around the knees! he he he

Ecstatic Youth said:
yah but long hair, short hair. i'm once was lost, but now am found

The pic of me with long hair was in the the winter or spring of 2001 (25). The huge pic was me in in the summer of 2002. Now I have short long hair. I'll post a pic later when I get home from work. Unless the wify wantd to do it. :)

Iris said:
When i started, i weight +/- 222 pounds!!! *ouch*
I lost +/- 62 pounds already, BUT..not in a few months..
It took me 3,5 years to become fat, so i gave myself 3,5 years to get rid of it..and i'm almost there!! !:headbang:

Iris, how much was/is that in kilograms? it sounds hell a lot, but I believe it's less for more than half. and you're probably tall. my friend lost 40 kilograms in 10 months, just by eating yogurt and peaches. :ill: he didn't work out and the fat on the stomach remained, of course. and he's small, just 1, 68 m (he had 113 kg the most and then came down to 70 something). congrats on the success, cuz it really is a big one. (and I think that I have a problem when I gain 3 kg.... but that's because I'm short. )

When I pregnant with Tyler, my 9th month of pregnancy I weighed 170lbs, as b/4 I got prego I weighed 115lbs. Whooh I ate ALOT, and sat alot....etc.
Now 10 months later, Ive seemed to keep my self at a steady 125lbs. 5'4" tall.... Im happy. Its amazing how the tummy can stretch like it does when u bare children. I don't really know my point to this post, other than I just wanted to share my 170Lb experience, oh yeah u should of seen me woddle, haha too funny.

Thnx Tee!!
Indeed, it is a lot..and i have to bust my ass to get it off!!
But, atleast i can say i'm not on a diet, i love food way too much! ;)
It's about 111 kilo's...
That was when i started to realise and i lost a few already then.
At my heaviest? I weight almost 115 kg!! :oops:
And i'm 1.76 meters. so indeed, i'm not very small..
It feels good opening up about this, to be honest.
I always felt so negative about myself.
Loosing all that weight and getting back in shape again, definately changed my point of view..
so this explains a lot why i am so positive about stuff, lately!

-x-
Iris
And Tee, nothing bad to worry about 3 kg.
If you don't feel good about it, get rid of it.
It's better to get 3kg's off, then 30!!
Keep it that way, you'll be able to control your weight that way!

I do worry, as I'm short, as I said.... well, doesn't matter, but I'm considered skinny, :err:, my mom calls me rainworm.
you're tall, but hey, that was shitty. how much do you weigh now?.... and if you skip the bread and other bakery products, it'll go faster even...

i'm 5'9 1/2, i stay pretty much around 130-135....walking and juggling, good exercise:headbang: yeah, nolordy, why don't you join the towering creepy bastards?

hell yay!! we tour in the sopaipillamobile, giving out free sopaipillas to our fans, and the sopaipillamobile is equipped with storm chasing equipment, just in case of a road side tornado, ya know

its jack skellington, from nightmare before christmas, I wanted to get out thats how I'm saying "i AM the sopaipilla king!"