Photos, review & setlist of London show with Kamelot

7 songs I think its really short!!ok they are opening act but i will wish a longer one?

I was there last night :D

I got Apollos water bottle when he threw it into the audience about halfway through the set. It tipped itself over me and I got SOAKED. Brilliant gig!!

Where the hell are the Firewind pictures. All I see is Kamelot shots...and whoever came up with that stupid idea of not allowing fans to make pictures...you are even more stupid than the idea itself!

If you click on "View photos from this event" it'll take you to Kamelot photos. At the top, there's another link "Firewind 36 photos".

You're right about the stupid rules concerning fans taking photos, but I've never heard of that rule before, especially at Islington Academy where they're always pretty relaxed. Maybe the bands didn't want it...I dunno.

My review's coming soon. Forever Slave sucked badly although the lady was well fit!

Well apparently the bassist from Kamelot fell and fucked his leg because he was posing for a fan to take a photo and the flash stunned him.

Gay.

PS - anyone going to the Amsterdam/Antwerp/Paris/Milan/Athens/Thessaloniki/Stockholm/Gothenburg/Oslo gigs please make a sign saying either:

"ROY KHAN TAKE YOUR FUCKIN' COAT OFF".

or

"FIREWIND ARE DANGEROUS". <--- Apollo's new favourite saying!

It'll be good!

xx Kirsty

You're right about the stupid rules concerning fans taking photos, but I've never heard of that rule before, especially at Islington Academy where they're always pretty relaxed. Maybe the bands didn't want it...I dunno.

I think that is more Kamelot's idea than anybody else...as Kirst-ehhh said in another thread it seems that last time be bass player was stunned by a camera flash which caused him to fall and break his leg. Obviously the most logical thing to think of is that this will happen every time a camera flashes so let's ban all cameras! :rolleyes:

However, it's interesting to note that the bass player was immune to professional photographers' cameras!

If Kamelot have an allergy to cameras they should have allowed Firewind and Forever Slave fans to make pictures of the respective bands. Typical of England this: we had an isolated problem once. Let's have a general ban now. :rolleyes::mad:

As a security guard pointed out if it was up to him he'd let us walk in with a machine gun...now here's a tool I wouldn't mind using on Kamelot...better than a camera this!