Photoshoot today

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
At first I thought this was a Nightwish picture, Julie really looks like Tarja on this picture ! (and here is how you lose friends ;) )

Dunno about lost friends but something has obviously damaged your eyesight! :tickled:

Love the pics (and the boots ;) ).

As for a diet? Bah humbug in metal it is acceptable for the guys to be tall, broad and brooding. It is the girls who mustn't be above a UK14/US12 :err:
Hope you feel fitter soon Lee :)

:lol: Sam,Scott and Brett knock it off guys,stop filling Lee's sack k,you dudes are terrible...:lol:

Pics look great!! I really dig that last one,compliments to Ester she did an excellent job imo..:) Also no way whatsoever it shows Lee looks like "Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer"..:p j/k :)

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
it's all the masturbation and consumption of moonshine

Well I did wonder, but felt that being new here it may be less than politic to speculate in such a fashion :p :tickled:

Ah but I am an old softie! I try not to cause vexation and grief which is quite an achievement for a sarcy bint such as I.:saint: :lol:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
thats reminds me of that black eyed peas song

that bit about "dramah" as she sings it :(

I remind you of Fergie? :OMG: Erm surely that isn't a good thing? Well, I tell you now there will be no rendition of "Lady Lumps" from me!:lol:

Forgive me I have this hideous ability to remember tunes/songs I hear be they good, bad or indifferent. This ability is not reliable nor is it on tap but thanks to you I have had black eyed peas in my head all day, so I guess we are even? :lol:

Mistress H said:
Well I hope the vexation is purely with "the pea woman":p

Surely you mean "pee" woman?

fergie-wetspot.jpg

:)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, hrmmm yes thanks Lee I had managed to blank that image from my memory. *cringe* Maybe she should wear dark colours or even a poise pad bless her lol