Pic from the past

wildfyr

unus spiritus est
Oct 10, 2001
real-time
eyesoffyr.com
C Lo back in the day
latent-fury-07.jpg

(Latent Fury opening for Metal Church at the Whale, Dec 1993)

If I can find the rest of the pics from that show they'll be scanned and posted to my site.

Ahh.. the good 'ol days! The Thirsty Whale!!!!:headbang: :headbang: Latent Fury!!!! :kickass:

I have a (self-made) video bootleg of Latent Fury playing at the Whale! I still watch it from time to time :)

What's wrong with the purple shirt? :erk:

In 10-15 years from now are you guys going to look back at your pics you (used to) have on your MySpace pages and Web sites and go, "Oh my God, did I wear that?" :p

We've all been there - done that, eh? :)

Google was my friend this time.

The link to the C Lo pic in the OP has been broken since I redesigned and restructured my site (end of '08). I've seen this thread's URL pop up in my site's error logs on rare occasions but never bothered to edit or add another redirect ... or even revisit the thread? :loco:

How about the purple marker in the sigs?!

And how about my prediction for Myspace in '06?

I stand corrected.

haha....cool, rebecca, awesome to see that Metal Church/Latent Fury
poster too.....that show was PACKED...remember they cut us short....think
the crowd was TOO into it! haha OH, and btw, i've got those Toto's
photos somewhere...think my mom actually made copies of one and sent
it around to the family waaaay back! :lol:

thanks for keepin' the cool memories alive! :headbang:

I'm glad you enjoyed revisiting the past. :)

The show flyer and signed promo pic were added bonuses in this case because I thought only the pics were hiding somewhere. I don't remember taking the Toto's photos. I suppose the negatives could be stashed away somewhere. Do you recall the date of that show and who else played?