Piccollo Snare

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
Ive searched and searched and I canny find those Jordison piccollo samples, I tried out the piccallo on somebodys FTP page (cant remember whos it was) and it was awesome! The only thing is it wasnt multisampled so I cant really use it for top quality stuff.

Does anybody have any piccollo samples (multi)?

J :kickass:

yeah, I have a Pearl piccallo (not the same as Jordisons.... I think....) Is GOG format OK bro? Me being me, I deleted the original tracks. I could save each sample to WAV if you need it (it has about... crap, I think 15-20 samples or so)

yeah, I have a Pearl piccallo (not the same as Jordisons.... I think....) Is GOG format OK bro? Me being me, I deleted the original tracks. I could save each sample to WAV if you need it (it has about... crap, I think 15-20 samples or so)

Wow that sounds awesome!! Yeah GOG is ideal! I love how the other one really cut through the mix more than the natural sounding snares. Hence me wanting to try more piccallo's ;) You want to upload to Gavs FTP? If not you can add me on msn :)

You talking about the Joey Jordison snare?
A user named "sincethefalling" (or failing) posted the Joey Jordison samples (among others) check the FTP for his file :)