Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Subway

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Arby's

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
I went with Subway but only because you forgot the best fast food restaurant ever -- POPEYES!!!!! Hmmm, I love me some fried chicken. (KFC is soggy, yuck) My Norwegian cousins had never had fried chicken -- I took them to Popeyes, and they wanted to eat there every single day for lunch and dinner.

But this poll shows something else: There's a reason Americans are fat. :p

Well, if you want to get a burger here in Regensburg, you have the choice between McDonald's and... another three or four McDonald's restaurants...
The guy who runs all these restaurants recently annouced the construction of another two, and asked about the perspectives of his market shares he declared:
" 'Market shares' might not be the right expression. I'm not willing to share the market with anyone..." :loco:

the same with me. MD all over the country. we do have a BK in cologne, but that's it. i dislike the burgers there (onions), but the fries are far better than MD

ah, and do me a favour and click the link below... then you will see what i actually voted for

Originally posted by Mr. Black
do ppl actually like mcdonalds? have you never tried eating nice food?

:lol: I agree, I think McDonalds slogan should be, "If you can think of it, we can fry it."

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
:lol: I agree, I think McDonalds slogan should be, "If you can think of it, we can fry it."
did you all see this? i remember when this happened.

http://wvec.com/news/local/mcchicken_head.htm

mcdonalds disgusts me. there was a whole fly cooked into the egg in an egg and ham bagel i got there once. ugh. i nearly threw up. i got so close to biting it, it looked like those fossilized rocks that are split open and you find bugs in them (or something like that) -- like, i missed it but it was sitting right there on the edge of my egg. :cry:

I fail to see the problem, I've always loved fried chicken heads, they are a delicacy in my homeland.

if everybody hates Mc Donald than how come it has the most votes???

I try as often as I can to stay away from that place. I heard that they fryed a rat once and put it in a big mac or something like that :OMG:. I suggest staying away from that poison.

QUIZNO'S!

I love that place, I'm an addict, it has the best fast food I can find. Go to your nearest Quizno's and order a traditional sandwich. Mmmm... traditional... (drooling homer noises)

I also like Arby's, and there's only, like, 3 of them in the Greater Vancouver area, the closest one being at least a half hour away.

I will eat at the others from time to time, but generally prefer not to. Heh... I'm usually too busy eating IHOP eggs benedict, anyways...

Originally posted by Lina
did you all see this? i remember when this happened.

http://wvec.com/news/local/mcchicken_head.htm

mcdonalds disgusts me. there was a whole fly cooked into the egg in an egg and ham bagel i got there once. ugh. i nearly threw up. i got so close to biting it, it looked like those fossilized rocks that are split open and you find bugs in them (or something like that) -- like, i missed it but it was sitting right there on the edge of my egg. :cry:

Did you fucking sue?

KFC, for sure. I love the feeling of heart-burn rising into your throat after hoeing into a big zinger-burger. :lol:

I don't even know what half of the other choices you mentioned are... i'm in australia dude, we have mcdonalds, kfc, hungry jacks... and that's about it.

I heard KFC was forced to shorten it's name because what they serve technically is not chicken, probably not true, but an interesting theory.

A news bite,(no pun intended) that completely turned me away from McDonalds for life:

A few months ago, here in the States, Mcdonalds was promoting their new chicken wings. Essentially, they were just wings fried in the same batter they use for McNuggets. Anyway, a lady in New Hampshire ordered some one night for her family. When she got the "meal" home and opened one of the boxes that contained the wings, she found a special bonus treat: a deep fried chicken McHEAD!!! Yep! A chicken head. Talk about quality control!

I actually saw the picture of this thing. Utterly nausiating. I haven't been able to eat anything from McDonald's since seeing that photo. Ugh!

Mantan Grilli - Kajaani, Finland.

No contest here!

-Villain (whose anti-McDonaldism vanished one day, when he realized there was no other place to go eat, while he was starving)

None of the above....Del Taco (also lovingly referred to as Smell Taco) is my pick! Many a nights we've taken breaks from all night study sessions to go bathe our taste buds in the glorius decadance of Del Taco. A taste of the border...no, seriously, the border must taste like this shit...so bad, yet I come back for more.....the mind wobbles (credit to Kelly Bundy for that gem of a quote)