picks

Mr. Josey Wales

UGA student
Apr 13, 2004
athens, georgia
kinda got the idea from the opeth collection thread, but how many picks do you have that you got at concerts and who gave them to you? also drumsticks

me:

PICKS
henkka blacksmith-children of bodom
yngwie malmsteen
the guy that plays mr. scary..guitar player from the 80's, i forgot
steven wilson-porcupine tree
peter lindgren-opeth (anybody have one and notice it had deep ridges in it, like he dug into with a fingernail file all over? wonder if its for grip...oh well, i use this pick all the time, i almost forgot its peters lol.)
michael amott-arch enemy
jon schaffer-iced earth

DRUM STICKS
daniel erlandsson-arch enemy
(narrowly missed richard christy from iced earth)

thats all i can think of right now

That "guy" that wrote and played Mr. Scary was the one and only George Lynch.
Shred? Oh yes.

None, but I sorta have a cool story about picks... It was at the 2004 Ozzfest(the only good one in my opinion), and Willie Adler from Lamb of God threw a few picks in the crowd and shortly after I saw him just start laughing hysterically. I was like what the fuck?... So I looked to my left and a big sweaty bald dude had one of the picks stuck to his forehead. He didn't even notice and he just kept on headbanging. It was hilarious!!

Zakk Wylde guitar pick
Devin Townsend Band drum stick, Ryan Signed it and mailed it to me because I won a contest

My brother caught Devin's SYL pick and Children of Bodom's drumstick. I havent had much luck with getting souvenirs, but it happens once in a while.

Peter put one of his picks in my hand, which was amazing. I also have a pick from Mike, but I had to climb upon the stage to pick up one that he dropped after the show, hehe.

N-MAYH said:
lets see, he threw it into crowd, and you have no proof it wasnt.

But it could have been like... some moshers pick for all we know.
Did you see him throw it in t3h crowd?

Mr. Josey Wales said:
kinda got the idea from the opeth collection thread, but how many picks do you have that you got at concerts and who gave them to you? also drumsticks

me:

PICKS
henkka blacksmith-children of bodom
yngwie malmsteen
the guy that plays mr. scary..guitar player from the 80's, i forgot
steven wilson-porcupine tree
peter lindgren-opeth (anybody have one and notice it had deep ridges in it, like he dug into with a fingernail file all over? wonder if its for grip...oh well, i use this pick all the time, i almost forgot its peters lol.)
michael amott-arch enemy
jon schaffer-iced earth

DRUM STICKS
daniel erlandsson-arch enemy
(narrowly missed richard christy from iced earth)

thats all i can think of right now
yeah i have one of peters ones he has put grip on it i gess i dont think he could have done it with a nail tho.... maby he use a knife :Smug: