Pics from China gig-dark tranquillity live in China!!!

thank you for the live report...though it's not making me feel any better to know i missed one hell of a concert:) had they only been to bj one year ago, i'd be under the stage joining the chinese fans in the pogo for sure hehe

now one last question for you (and the other chinese users of the forum, i guess ironkk is also from china)...what's with the chinese translation of "dark tranquillity"??? i may be wrong on this, but still..why do i feel "沉寂黑暗“ would translate more like "tranquil darkness"? o_O

I am not sure what is the proper chinese translation for "dark tranquillity".
For me,it means "黑暗幽静".:oops:

I am not sure what is the proper chinese translation for "dark tranquillity".
For me,it means "黑暗幽静".:oops:

yes! now it sounds right! i remember when in china i wanted to get me a calligraphy of the name dt...had i done that, i think i'd go for "黑暗安静”, quite close to your version though yours sounds improved :p
well we certainly don't want to bore the whole forum continuing our linguistic debates hehe...i started this coz i thought it was interesting to point out that dark tranquillity in china are tranquil darkness:D

sounds like they're a cover band of themselves:lol:

In the Gameboy Advance version of Kingdom Hearts, there is an item called "Tranquil Darkness". It makes me wonder if it is an intentional reference to Dark Tranquillity. The end.

loveMikael: Are you in those pictures? Which one is you? I always look for myself in concert pictures, but no luck yet. :p (Though after the DT show in Vancouver, I looked through Niklas's Flickr page and found a picture pointed exactly where I was standing, I can't tell if I'm in it or not. So I like to pretend I am.)

@lovemikael: do you have any posters like the one in this picture to sell it to me? thanks

18.jpg

well we certainly don't want to bore the whole forum continuing our linguistic debates hehe...i started this coz i thought it was interesting to point out that dark tranquillity in china are tranquil darkness:D

Oh no please, do go on :) .

@ lovemikael: Yeah I want one of those posters too! It doesn't have to be signed, I just want one :) .