Pics from the Trocadero in Philly

Ya man, the coin is my new lucky charm :p

and i also saw that someone took their sharpie when they left... but you didnt hear that from me...

Here are the others I took from the instore:

DSCF0002.JPG

ACFNAAJhaW4B.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

ACFOAAKhaW4B.JPG

there ya go :D

damn it. the more and more i see these in store pics the more and more i get pissed off that i wasn't there

sweet! thanks so much, im the one in the black sweat shirt on picture number 2 (right)

nice man, thank you!

Great pics! I wish I had gone to the In-store. Can't remember now why I didn't...I think I might have had work or something. Now I'm kinda pissed that I didn't go haha. Oh well.

Here ya go guys; the total pic update. A decent few came out of the whole thing; they only gave us one song to shoot from the front though. The Troc promoters sometimes let us shoot a whole set; sometimes just a couple of songs. But at least 'the first song' meant almost 10 minutes!! :D Enjoy, guys. I look forward to seeing them when they come around again. 24 pics in all; a handful from the instore.

http://www.metalwhore.com/opeth_philly.html

hey you forgot the one with me in it!!!!!!... btw if you got any others u havent posted that are crowded.... u can always send em my way (signing)
:D :worship: