PICS!

MaxIsBored

Brothers of Metal!
Jul 29, 2007
Canada, Eh?
www.last.fm
Okay.. So, I just got to see amon amarth for the SECOND TIME (jealous? :headbang: ) and I got some pretty rad pictures. The venue was small, but amon amarth blew the fucking roof off.
If you've got some good pictures of the norsemen, post them here!

Make sure to use thumbnails, or eventually this thread would get SOOO SLOWWW...

I dressed up as a viking and brought a bunch of plastic swords and spears from my halloween collection.. haha.. you can see me pretty well in the first one.

Holy shit that is a small venue, I thought the UCF arena was a small gig for them! Was that an off-date thing they did?? Thats fucking awesome!! Wish I coulda been there. :headbang:

I have a couple pics from my cell phone, they wouldn't allow cameras..fuckers. Its shitty quality but I was pretty fucking close! Best 45 minutes of my life.
4l5fpt0.jpg

Fleshstorm that is an awesome sig, Resident Evil 4 kicked so much ass its not even funny! Let's all pray this 'Headlining Tour' rumor is true...I can't fucking wait to see them again! Maybe they will come to your area.

Yes, it was a small club inbetween SOTU gigs. Needless to say, SOTU didn't play here, but amon did. They said they had a blast, and seemed to laugh throughout the entire show... it was great.

Pretty nice pics. Damn I'd like to see them in a small venue like that, I can only imagine the intensiveness of that one. :p

But hey, I have some pics from AA's show at Finnish Metal Expo last February (they're a bit grainy):