my story :(

That sucks....I almost missed the AA gig in Worcester because a friend backed out, but wound up JUST catching the Greyhound down...and I've missed highly anticipated shows before because of friends pulling out...so I have a vague idea of how much it must have sucked. But waiting for years and moving to America just to see them...damn. That sucks.

You got it bud. I'm happy I could help you out. I was lucky and got the set list, poster and a pic...least I could do is share the joy and send you the pic! :headbang:

You NEVER EVER HAVE TO REPAY ME!! Just knowing what happened, and it's happened to me. No bigger disappointment then missing your FAVORITE band :(
I know it's not much..just a pic..and it's not signed. Consider me Ms Santa (although you probably won't get it till after the holidays).

Man, im fuckin impressed you havent necked yourself, coz if i missed Amon for a fuckin stuff around like that, i reckon i would haha. No stress though man, im guessing Nrth America will become a fairly popular place for them to tour! \m/

Wicked poem too man! i wish i was that creative, maybe if i didnt get so wasted all the time i would be :/

That sucks....I almost missed the AA gig in Worcester because a friend backed out, but wound up JUST catching the Greyhound down...and I've missed highly anticipated shows before because of friends pulling out...so I have a vague idea of how much it must have sucked. But waiting for years and moving to America just to see them...damn. That sucks.

i know it sucks, it sucks like shit, but im glad u understand me and know what i feel :(

Man, im fuckin impressed you havent necked yourself, coz if i missed Amon for a fuckin stuff around like that, i reckon i would haha. No stress though man, im guessing Nrth America will become a fairly popular place for them to tour! m/

Wicked poem too man! i wish i was that creative, maybe if i didnt get so wasted all the time i would be :/

i hope so bro, and thanx for the comment about the poem i was suppoused to finish it after i see them, but it didnt happen :(