How do i get my gf to like Amon Amarth?

my back then gf now wife, did not and still does not like metal, however she's open minded and has gone with me to very many metal shows, AA in particular

I run a music blog with my gf, in which we argue about music on a regular basis. we just reviewed Amon Amarth:

http://howimetyourmusic.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-amon-amarth-surtur-rising.html

if you check out the review, you will know that she doesn't like metal too much, particularly AA. how can i change this!

Tell her if she doesn't start buying you all the records and gig tickets you want you'll stop going down on her. I'm sure it'll work.

Awesome idea! What could go wrong?

ALSO:

I DID get her to go see slipknot with me. . .

AND

She does have huge breasts.

I didn't like AA when I first heard them. It was just... not my thing (at the time). But I still went to their show (after having only listened to 2 songs). It ended up growing on me.
AA used to give me some serious road rage. (Kate mentioned that the music made her tense and angry.)
Give her some time. She might like it later on. If she doesn't, it's not the end of the world either. There are PLENTY of bands my husband and I disagree on.

Maybe get her to listen to some of the other albums. The new ones are great but I prefer Vs. The World.

I still don't worship the ground Devin Townsend walks upon, like my husband would hope I had by this time... but I'll always go along to the gig and still enjoy it.

Now, when it comes to cinema, it's another matter altogether, District 9 had me screaming at him for days.

Be a complete jerk in general to her, then when Amon Amarth is playing you have to be really nice to her. My uncle one trained a pigeon to ask for food the same way, except it was by ringing a bell instead of Amon Amarth.